shopping

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Prissy, May 7, 2009.

1. Prissy

Prissy Member

Master is going to take me to the new pet shop in town later this month. I am thrilled.

but I amabout to pass out. SoIbetter logoffnow.................................

Any suggestions as to what I shouldlookfor?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Prissy

Prissy Member

Nobody has any ideas? :(

After all the new posts since I posted this, I thought there would have been some help already. :(

3. Pet shops are a fantastic source of lovely shiney chains. [doggie chokechains]. :)

4. I was saying to my master the other day how maybe I should look for a job in a pet shop...it would be funny how I would buy loads of dog toys etc., when I don't have a dog, how would I explain that one away?! :D

5. Prissy

Prissy Member

I don't know Puppy, but I do know one thing..., I am surprised you didn't offer any suggestions.

6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

nylon dog bones, zebra striped collar with rhinestones and chrome buckles, and a large doggy bed to curl up on when master wants to be left alone....

7. subspace

subspace Member

What about a pretty leash for that collar and maybe a stake for outside?

8. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

ohh ohh ohh a runner line! so you can be chained outside and commanded to walk.

9. I only have one collar and chain, and have no idea whether or not my master wants to buy me any others. We've never discussed that. As for baskets, I'm not sure how easy it would be to find one to fit, I think ones for large dogs might be a bit small and I don't know if anyone makes these for puppy play fetishes, but I doubt we could afford one :(

10. Nyx

Nyx Member

OLP, just get one of the large pillow looking dog beds. They're relatively inexpensive and you could get a couple and put them together to make a bed large enough. ;-)

11. Nyx

Nyx Member

And Prissy, I don't have any specific advice but I would say just browse the aisles with an open mind. That what my Top and I did. :) He's surprisingly inventive.

;-)

Have fun!

12. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

same here... but nylon dog bones can be boiled in stuff to flavor them... like if boiled in strawberry soda, they taste like strawberries, and so on and so forth... they make for wonderful chew toys.

13. subspace

subspace Member

Would love to see Prissy drinking from this dog water bottle;)

Attached Files:

14. Is that one of those poles you can attach a long length of rope or chain to, so the pet can walk or run around it in a circle? :confused:

15. subspace

subspace Member

Yep, I like the idea of a stake (kinda sexy) but a runner is humiliating! Leave it the sadist to come up with that!;)