sharing?

ashly2013

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

From what u said he must enjoy sharing you if he does its your job to do so. Plus its a ton of fun. My husband/master makes be exually service all his friends. Usually on monday night football nights he will send a few of the guys in the spare rooms we have to wait for me. I also have to serve them there drinks n food in a mini skirt with no panties n topless! You need to enjoy the fact he trust you n do it while u can. Rember your job is to please plus it should be fun for you as it is me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i hope to one day be able to enjoy it and please my daddy that way! i am new at this so i think i just need a little time. as of right now it is one of my limits that i have discussed with my daddy and and he agrees that it is still to early for me. so he said that he is perfectly ok with waiting until i am ready. ashly your story makes me feel a ton better! thank you for sharing with me...how did he come about sharing you with his friends and how did you feel about it at first? if you dont mind me asking

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest