Sexy Feets [Foot Worship, FJ, Foot Smelling]

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

IamKira

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cuckold Foot Milking

Cuckold Foot Milking

Goddess Brandi Love's boyfriend came over to join in on the fun tormenting my foot slut tiny. tiny's cock is not big enough to please any goddess, he's cock is so pathetic. I made sure tiny watched with his sweaty sock filled mouth while we milked her boyfriends cock all over brandi's toes. Cleaning that cum from Brandi's perfect feet is the only thing this foot sluts mouth is good for.

Type: wmv
Duration: 14:36
Size: 663 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/agfzmxc2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

IamKira

Divorce Attorney

Divorce Attorney

Brianna has been married to a very wealthy business man for a few years. However, unhappy in her marriage for half that time and has been having an extramarital relationship with Heather who really knows how to please her. Heather is a local divorce attorney who knows how to get what her clients rightfully deserve. They have devised a plan to get Brianna’s husband out of the picture and collect more than enough money to take care of their next vacation.

Brianna’s has left plenty of hints that she is having an affair, meanwhile Heather drops her business card in his office mailbox. Finally, one day Brianna and Heather are enjoying each other’s company after a lunch date at Heathers office and the phone rings. It’s Brianna’s husband. He would like to come in and speak with Heather about getting a divorce. Heather tells him that he can come over now, she will be in the office all afternoon.

Brianna leaves the room, while Heather greets Brianna’s husband. He explains that he thinks that his wife is having an affair and that she shouldn’t get any money. Heather tells the husband to leave his wallet on the desk while she gets her assistant to get the contract written up.

Heather returns to the office with Brianna. Heather proceeds to explain to Brianna's husband exactly how this is going to go. She puts him on his knees and tells him to remove their shoes. The force him to worship their feet while they laugh at him for thinking he could satisfy Brianna the way Heather does.

Duration: 09:36
Size: 436 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/1r7czlh4

Fileboom Premium Account

IamKira

Out Of Your League

Out Of Your League

OK, so I got a request from a slave that sent Me a bunch of gifts off My wishlist to know what it would be like if a loser like him came up to Me - a GODDESS - in public and had the NERVE to actually ask Me out on a date. LOL!

So this clip shows exactly how I would react! This loser came up to Me in a park and I make him BEG just for My slightest attention - mostly just for My own entertainment and because I like being MEAN. Then I make him literally kiss My feet and LICK THE DIRT OFF THE SOLES OF MY FILTHY FLATS while I film it with My iPhone so I can tweet out to My friends and we can all have a laugh at how pathetic this motherf*cker is!

You'll need to download the clip to hear My soul-crushing answer to this loser at the end after he does every degrading fucking thing I tell him to do...LOL!

Anyone else think they're actually good enough to date Me?? LOL...I only date REAL men! Not loser SLAVES like YOU!

-GODDESS Randi

Duration: 08:24
Size: 187 Mb
Resolution: 640x480

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/oac5lauw

Fileboom Premium Account