Sexy Feets [Foot Worship, FJ, Foot Smelling]

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by IamKira, Dec 22, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. IamKira

IamKira Active Member

2. IamKira

IamKira Active Member

We demand Foot Worship and Cum on Our Feet Part 1

We demand Foot Worship and Cum on Our Feet Part 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mistress Juicy and Goddess Roxi have their slaves collared and leashed and on their knees before them. They have been wearing boots all day and their feet need a lot of attention. They want them licked clean and worshiped with slave tongues. Goddess Roxi really seems to enjoy kicking her slave in the face throughout this video and Mistress Juicy seems to really enjoy grinding her feet into her slave's face and ramming her foot down his throat. Both Mistresses enjoy beating their slaves if they aren't being attentive enough. This is how they expect to be treated at all times with no complaints from their slaves.

Type: wmv
    Duration: 05:31
    Size: 148 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/osu5z4ou
    Fileboom Premium Account
    Keep2share Premium Account

3. IamKira

IamKira Active Member

Slave Worships My Feet to Earn Freedom

Slave Worships My Feet to Earn Freedom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My slave has been a good boy, staying chaste for me, all locked up in his chastity device. Since he's been so very obedient I've decided after one last task I'll let him out of chastity. All he has to do is worship my royal Princess feet. Sure, they're a little sweaty and smelly after working out at the gym but, it's worth it to massage, kiss, lick, and suck my toes and feet to get out of chastity and my pet knows it! Who's jealous of my bitch slave?

Duration: 08:04
    Size: 124 Mb

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/7d1btqzw
    Fileboom Premium Account

4. IamKira

IamKira Active Member

5. IamKira

IamKira Active Member

6. IamKira

IamKira Active Member

7. IamKira

IamKira Active Member

8. IamKira

IamKira Active Member

9. IamKira

IamKira Active Member

10. IamKira

IamKira Active Member

Pathetic Filth Cleaner

Pathetic Filth Cleaner

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Goddesses Alexia, Amadahy and Mistrix have dirty boots and shoes and it is the job of this pathetic slave to clean them. The bitch services the boots of each Goddess in turn, blackening his tongue with the dirt and filth from the bottoms of their shoes and boots.

As their bitch cleans away, the Goddesses delight in humiliating him, telling him he is a failure at everything but being pathetic. When their boots and shoes are cleaned, the Goddesses allow their slave to masturbate just so they can humiliate his inadequate manhood. When he actually manages to spill his filth on a Goddesses' boot, they make sure he licks up his own cum filth as well.

Duration: 06:43
    Size: 198 Mb

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/1rtv4l0o
    Fileboom Premium Account

11. IamKira

IamKira Active Member

12. IamKira

IamKira Active Member

13. IamKira

IamKira Active Member

14. IamKira

IamKira Active Member

Cuckold Foot Milking

Cuckold Foot Milking

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Goddess Brandi Love's boyfriend came over to join in on the fun tormenting my foot slut tiny. tiny's cock is not big enough to please any goddess, he's cock is so pathetic. I made sure tiny watched with his sweaty sock filled mouth while we milked her boyfriends cock all over brandi's toes. Cleaning that cum from Brandi's perfect feet is the only thing this foot sluts mouth is good for.

Duration: 14:36
    Size: 663 Mb

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/agfzmxc2
    Fileboom Premium Account

15. IamKira

IamKira Active Member

Divorce Attorney

Divorce Attorney

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Brianna has been married to a very wealthy business man for a few years. However, unhappy in her marriage for half that time and has been having an extramarital relationship with Heather who really knows how to please her. Heather is a local divorce attorney who knows how to get what her clients rightfully deserve. They have devised a plan to get Brianna’s husband out of the picture and collect more than enough money to take care of their next vacation.

Brianna’s has left plenty of hints that she is having an affair, meanwhile Heather drops her business card in his office mailbox. Finally, one day Brianna and Heather are enjoying each other’s company after a lunch date at Heathers office and the phone rings. It’s Brianna’s husband. He would like to come in and speak with Heather about getting a divorce. Heather tells him that he can come over now, she will be in the office all afternoon.

Brianna leaves the room, while Heather greets Brianna’s husband. He explains that he thinks that his wife is having an affair and that she shouldn’t get any money. Heather tells the husband to leave his wallet on the desk while she gets her assistant to get the contract written up.

Heather returns to the office with Brianna. Heather proceeds to explain to Brianna's husband exactly how this is going to go. She puts him on his knees and tells him to remove their shoes. The force him to worship their feet while they laugh at him for thinking he could satisfy Brianna the way Heather does.

Duration: 09:36
    Size: 436 Mb

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/1r7czlh4
    Fileboom Premium Account

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM