Sexy Boys - New Gay Club

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Adam Russo, Blue Bailey, Dean Brody, Dylan Strokes & Jay Brix - Part 2
e54f9c5cdc271ad90a614f68c3501d8b.jpg

Studio: RawFuckClub

Nick Moretti's epic fuck scene rages on as these hot guys flip-flop fuck and swap ass before shooting their man milk.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2313kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 309.9 MB
Download Adam Russo, Blue Bailey, Dean Brody, Dylan Strokes & Jay Brix - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

Big Beef and Slade - BlackBreeders
a72277a1f2f453906a7027fb627b897f.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Jackson Fillmore gets his chance to top a raw ass and Lukas Cipriani offers his eager hole. The chance of getting another load planted deep into him�only meant that he was too ready for more bareback sex. The action heats up pretty quickly when Lukas slide downs onto Jackson�s hard cock and starts riding him cowboy style. Jackson slides into Lukas� bare butt and nails him deep and hard. With his ass stretched and craving cum Jackson blast his nut all over Lukas� hole draining his balls dry�he fucks his cum into his ass as Lukas� shoots all over himself�they eat and share the load as they kiss and cuddle covered in sweat�

Duration: 21:14
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 3816kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 633.1 MB
Download Big Beef and Slade - BlackBreeders

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alexa38

Hold me his by a dick!
6f36025b63ddbbc07d5a1e7fd7ef3552.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Aitor Bravo & Lucas Fox
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles

Aitor Bravo bags hot, hung stud Lucas Fox at his apartment gloryhole. Aitor eagerly sucks and then slides onto Lucas� cock before Lucas takes over and feeds Aitor�s appetite with a session full of balls-to-the-wall fucking.

Duration: 31:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2354kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 564.9 MB
Download Hold me his by a dick!

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

NdT - The Lifeguard (Arad, Archer Hart)
8c539cad827a26960eed5a3cb91ad49c.jpg

Hijinks is always around the next corner at the neighborhood pool, especially when Archer Hart is involved. As lifeguard, Arad, walks down the gravel pathway toward the pool, he hears a splash, then screams of distress. Arad is extremely well-trained in water rescue, so he snaps into the mode of proper procedure. He sprints to the pool, removes his shirt, and dives in. Archer is floating lifelessly. Once Arad pulls Archer out and administers mouth-to-mouth, Archer surprisingly begins giggling! Arad realizes the entire thing was some kind of prank. Appalled, he asks, 'seriously?' Archer, still smiling, tells Arad that he couldn't help himself, Arad is just too sexy. Arad's upset, but not made of stone. He can't turn down the opportunity to have his way with such a luscious Twink. The two kiss deeply. Archer moves downward and takes out Arad's hard cock. Arad feels the warmth moving up and down his swollen meat. He lets his hands run all over Archer's naked body. They move to a pool chair where Arad lifts up Archer's legs so he can experience his ass and dick. Archer can't believe he -- sort of -- tricked the hot lifeguard into sucking his cock and licking his ass! After a little while, Arad stands up and shoves his firm erection into Archer's tight ass. Oh what a feeling on a hot Summer day! This is a pairing you won't wanna miss. Arad's insane body fucking sweet, spirited Archer poolside as warm rays beat down is a memory you'll hold onto to keep warm all year.

Duration: 40:16
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1761kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 577.2 MB
Download NdT - The Lifeguard (Arad, Archer Hart)

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Military Classified Antonio 2nd Video
d513969816d044b46243f07f90bb4e09.jpg

Studio: Military Classified

Antonio is back and turns out this stud has done some work for a competing website but I don't think they got the reactions I got from him today! Antonio returned for some more of Rob's mouth and throat! Watch as Rob manipulates this straight boy into delivering a load that leaves Rob wanting more. Watch the expressions on Antonio's face when and after he blows his load... priceless!
When Antonio arrived at my studios I was eager to get started with this stud and he was eager to start making some money. We made our way upstairs and did all the usual paperwork necessary to get the ball rolling and before long I had this straight boy butt naked and ready to shoot some amazing photoshoot pics in my bathroom! Man this boy has a great body!
When the cameras started rolling, it didn't take long for me to get started on Antonio's uncut cock! Within minutes of the cameras rolling I had this boy naked with his legs spread and elbows at his side and I gently began to lick his balls with my wet tongue. His toes pointed and I continued to lick my way up his shaft to an already growing uncut cock that looked delicious and ready for my feasting.
Antonio knew exactly what he was expecting today because this isn't his first bj with Rob but this time he definitely took control and became more aggressive as I stood him up on his feet and knelt down in front of him while he took the back of my head and shoved his cock deep down the back of my throat as he pumped my face relentlessly.
In the end I sat this stud down and had to finish him off the best way I know how... on his back! This gives me all the freedom and liberty to handle that load anyway i wish! Antonio did not disappoint and with a fair warning, I knew what was coming and I have to say.... it was worth the wait! Watch this straight stud blow a 3 day load all over me! Yum Yum!

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 171.3 MB
Download Military Classified Antonio 2nd Video

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Fresh Hole 4 Everyone
d89dd8ef92e03e13321a883ffea5b351.jpg

Studio: FraternityX.com

I�m still laughing at what we did to our new house bitch Silas. The fucker wouldn�t stop whining and we�d respect him if he�d just shut the fuck up. Ya right, he�ll always be the fraternity�s dick machine! We fucked the newbie and tied him ass up so that we can plow away at his fresh pink hole. When we finally felt like his ass had enough, we duck-taped him to a chair and made him suck our used cocks clean.

Duration: 1:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4125kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 48.9 MB
Download Fresh Hole 4 Everyone

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

City Boys 08 The End
cde53e2b9e7863495ebfb4749888e35d.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Abraham Montenegro, Erick Ventura
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Tattoos, Uncut.

The Robbie Rojo?s man is arrested and Allen King decides to leave the city to start all over in a new place, while Erick Ventura and Abraham Montenegro have a high- voltage meeting. Erick takes Abraham?s thick cock so deep, Abraham pounds Erick?s tigh hole so hard and giving him a powerful facial.

Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 595.1 MB
Download City Boys 08 The End

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Hardt In Inspection Part 2
d528de0cc09bf6360ca3d72ba220ebff.jpg

Studio: M Boyz
Cast: Hardt
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob,

When the Brethren started to fondle him, all Elder Hardt could do was stare at them with his big brown beautiful eyes and cherubic grin, allowing both men to inspect his body and prepare his mind to one day receive the higher priesthood. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2509kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 346.9 MB
Download Hardt In Inspection Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

LB - Deezie & GBoy
1ffc16798e20d6f554f5a804e9fc087a.jpg

When he did his solo photo shoot last month we asked Deezie if he was straight, bi or gay and he didn't answer. He just told us "I guess the only way to find out is to get with me." Later we found out he has never been with a guy at all but was willing to try it if the price was right. That intrigued us so we made an offer. He was broke and horny so he quickly agreed to fuck GBoy's tight ass in this hot scene.

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4671kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 500.3 MB
Download LB - Deezie & GBoy

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Broke Straight Boys - Kaden Porter Fucks Issac Lin Raw
831cf523a9296c843ae3d1a2a28c6e15.jpg

Kaden Porter and Issac Lin are both pretty quiet guys, so you know when they get together for a scene that they�re not interested in making small talk, they want to get right to the good stuff! Kaden and Issac make out and Kaden teases Issac�s nipples a little before moving on down to Issac�s big dick, taking it out of his boxers and sucking on that sweet cock. He takes Issac�s balls in his mouth and gets him hard and then kneels on the bed and lets Issac give him head next, face fucking him hard and Issac takes that dick down his throat without complaint!

Kaden lays Issac on the bed and spreads his ass open, rimming and fingering Issac�s hole and then pushing his cock into that tight hole and fucking him raw! Issac moans as Kaden�s hard dick stretches his ass and Kaden goes deeper and harder, bending Issac over on all fours and claiming that sweet ass with his throbbing bareback cock! When they change positions, Issac plays with himself, running his hand along his shaft while he takes Kaden�s prick. With Kaden buried in his ass, it�s not long until Issac cums all over himself and then lets Kaden shoot a load on his face, finishing this hot scene with a hot facial!

Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 360.5 MB
Download Broke Straight Boys - Kaden Porter Fucks Issac Lin Raw

Fileboom Premium Account