Sexy Boy Fetishes | Czech Boys Paradise

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Gay Hunter Sc. 363

Cast:
Genres: Outdoor, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Video language: English

Today I was hunting in front of the TV casting studio. I wanted to meet some cute actors and I was incredibly lucky. Jakub was at an audition for a small part in a movie but he got rejected. I could see the disappointed and defeat In his cute face. So I decided to give him another chance to become a star. He was a bit skeptical but my cash convinced him pretty fast. He was a student with empty pockets so money worked like magic on him. I don't get why Jakub got rejected at the audition because he was simply gorgeous. He liked fitness a lot and it was quite noticeable. I prepared a few warming-up challenges for him which allowed him to show off his strength and beautiful body. I just loved watching this young boy pumping his muscles. He was simply perfect.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:36
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1129kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 457.1 MB

Download Gay Hunter Sc. 363

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

VikKing707

Mickey Carpathio and Saul Leinad

Cast: Mickey Carpathio and Saul Leinad
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Hairy, Kissing, Muscles, Uncut.

After flirting with Saul Leinad, bald bearded otter, Mickey Carpathio, invites him over to his place for a homemade lunch. Turns out the only thing on the menu is cock as Mickey makes a pig of himself taking down as much of Saul's chocolate monster as he possibly can. Mickey is in pig heaven as he gets his face and throat fucked while still in his dress clothes. Clearly, this man has some mad oral skills because he's able to take Saul's enormously fat, uncut slab down to the balls. Mickey is no small fry when it comes to dick size but next to Saul, well, let's just say nothing compares to Saul's cock. At least Mickey seems to think so because even after Saul return the favor, taking Mickey down to the base and working his balls, the slender hairy white buries his face in all that meat. Once he's had his fill - can one ever really get their fill of so much monstercock? - Mickey gives up his ass. Saul rims Mickey then gives him the deepest bareback fuck of his life, stretching and stuffing and filling Mickey to the point of making his eyes roll back into his head. But what's good for the goose is good for the other goose as the two flip fuck. Mickey takes charge and pounds Saul before unleashing a furious flurry of jizz then fingers Saul as he pumps out a load that Mickey rubs all over his face.

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 913.4 MB

Download Mickey Carpathio and Saul Leinad

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

VikKing707

VikKing707

HotHouse - Get Your Ass In Gear! Part 1, Scene 2 - Jimmy Roman, Armond Rizzo

Studio: HotHouse
Genres: Gays

Co-captains Armond Rizzo and Jimmy Roman have a lot in common. They're both chiseled, handsome and horny with great big juicy uncut cocks and firm bubble-butts. Their favorite thing about being on the football team happens after practice when they strip down to their jockstraps and shoulder pads and go one-on-one. Armond can't resist sucking Jimmy's rock hard cock, licking the shaft and balls like a pro. Jimmy spins Armand around and shoves his tongue deep in Armond's tight end, getting his hole good and wet to receive his thick cock. Jimmy fucks the young jock like a maniac then pulls out and shoots his load all over Armond's cock and balls. Armond pulls a load out of his own meaty dick and they hit the showers!

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 570.9 MB

Download HotHouse - Get Your Ass In Gear! Part 1, Scene 2 - Jimmy Roman, Armond Rizzo

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Maxx Fitch and Dylan Drive Barebacking in Bed

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Maxx Fitch, Dylan Drive
Genres: Oral/Anal sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots

Maxx Fitch was craving for a blowjob on his big cock so he asked Dylan Drive to suck it while they were in bed. Dylan did it and Maxx simply loved it that he wanted more so he had Dylan's tight ass fucked doggystyle and had him spread off his legs for more hard bareback pounding.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2726kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 528.5 MB

Download Maxx Fitch and Dylan Drive Barebacking in Bed

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Marc-Shiloh

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Muscle, Blowjob, Rimming, Cumshot, Masturbation, Tattoos

I wasn't really sure what Marc would be down for when booking his first video. So when I initially had setup this pairing, Shiloh was going to be doing all the work. After talking with him during his solo, it was clear he was down for everything.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 378.0 MB

Download Marc-Shiloh

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Skylar West & Ryan Knightly

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

Skylar West had a long night and he is totally not in the mood to be working at the massage parlor today. When the next client comes in, he just waves him to get on the table as he talks on the phone. But when Ryan Knightly enters and strips, Skylar gets a load of what he is hiding underneath that towel. Skylar takes one look at that ass and he drops the phone. He frantically picks it up and tells his friend he will call him back. Skylar tells Ryan to relax and feel comfortable and that he has a new massage tool he is going to try out on him. Funfactory USA has a new vibrator called the Stronic Eins and Skylar cannot wait to use it.

Duration: 29:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3359kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 742.7 MB

Download Skylar West & Ryan Knightly

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Locker Room Heat HD

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Deep Throat, Interracial, Condom, Muscles, Tattoo/Piercing, Kissing, Rimming, Brunette, Big Dicks, Cum Shots

Armando is at the gym taking a long needed shower when Brett and Dylan come walking in and see him showering. They both check him out and start talking about how great it would be to see Armando fucking them both. Armando can hear them and starts stroking his hard dick in the shower. He finishes up his shower and walks over to them both and they all start making out and he pushes them both onto their knees and they begin to service his big cock taking turns from one mouth to the other. After they have had their fill Armando takes turns fucking them both in multiple positions from doggie style to some very hot missionary where everyone is touching sucking and fucking.

Duration: 34:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4698kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Locker Room Heat HD

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

VikKing707

Gays Love Summer Games

Cast: James, Samuel, Jett
Genres: Amateur, Oral/Anal Sex, Solo, Brunette, Tattoo/Piercing, Big Dick, Masturbation, Athletic, Muscle

He's got his earphones in and the tunes cranked up loud. To put it frankly, he's ready to rock out with his cock out. Dancing all around his room in his tight blue skivvies, he plays one mean air guitar. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 34:01
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1766kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 478.4 MB

Download Gays Love Summer Games

Fileboom Premium Account