Sexy beautiful boys masturbate and caress themselves (gay solo)

isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Introducing Jamie Blyton (aka Florian Nemec)
3341e8ec2d7da26f57ae17eb5aa63ed9.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Jamie Blyton (aka Florian Nemec)
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English

Menatplay has been known from Day One for finding the most stunning men in the world. Straight, gay or bi - it doesn�t matter as long as we can watch them enjoy every inch of their perfect bodies and mesmerised by their manly beauty.

In Jamie Blyton we�ve found a 5 Star, 28 year old blond Hungarian stud, with a competition winning ripped physique, a tight firm ass, and a massive, uncut tools which he just loves to show off and tease us with. And to really showcase that body of his we followed him into the shower, slowly rubbing his meaty semi as the water trickles down his perfect 6-pack. And once he�s ready and showered its onto some classic Menatplay styling to see how hot this blue eyed stunner looks in a suit. By that time were all so turned on in the room by Jamie�s magnetism that our jaws drop when he shoots a huge squirt of sticky juice for our cameras. Watch Jamie in action now!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2722kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 443.8 MB
Download Introducing Jamie Blyton (aka Florian Nemec)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

isabella_086

Amazing cumshot cum on his face
a86ad210a5ef437eb1380d838d0849fa.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Brad (aka Kovi LaCroix), Pascal
Genres: Solo, Hunks, Muscles, Uncut, Masturbation, Posing, Interview, Toys, Fleshlight, Masked, Cumshots

We often see models being cuffed, but rarely see the opposite. So, for a change, the host (myself) is being cuffed by the model. Brad had a lot of fun teasing me with perfect body and his huge cock, almost touching my face with it. As for myself, I found the experience exciting and frustrating at the same time. Yet, another fantasy fulfilled! I especially liked the cumshot at the end. Watch and you'll see why... Tasty!

Duration: 12:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4761kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 463.3 MB
Download Amazing cumshot cum on his face

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

isabella_086

Xavier
76dab6d01b277faa354e2a0715496622.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Corbin Fisher

Though this might be the first time the muscled jock is on camera, it�s not Xavier�s first experience with an audience. Randomly invited to an orgy looking for a BBC, the former high school quarterback put on a show fucking not one, two, but three women for their husband�s viewing pleasure - and a pleasure it must have been!
Xavier�s body is insane! We get to check out his body when we film him working out, but he blows us away when he strips down. The big thick cock I was expecting, but the ass he�s carrying is amazing. Xavier could walk out of a room 10 minutes before his ass does!
It only gets better from here. From just watching him jerk off there is one thing that�s unmistakably clear - this guy fucks!

Duration: 1:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 19.2 MB
Download Xavier

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

isabella_086

Gemini Men - Nate Michaels - Audition
1dc1700d0f74cede5548ac2f5e0bdaa5.jpg

I saw Nate walking into a MacDonald's and took it from there. He was eager and did anything I asked him to. He was always fucking some girl and sometimes came in right out of their bed, but he was great fun. A gifted rapper, he was always coming up with a rap for GeminiMen. He is great wether fucking or getting fucked.

Duration: 26:48
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1953kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 408.9 MB
Download Gemini Men - Nate Michaels - Audition

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086