Sexuality - anyone else have this?

littleslaveboy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm just interested to know if there's anyone else here that feels the same way I do when it comes to sexuality. Sorry if this seems a bit like a riddle - it even confuses me sometimes!

I will be dominated by both men and women.
I will dominate only women (and even that's occaisional!)
I will kiss a woman, but not a man.
I will engage in anal as a bottom with both men and women.
I will engage in anal as a top with women, but not men.
I will engage in oral as a bottom with both men and women.
I will engage in oral as a top with only women.

It's like a semi-bisexual thing going on, but I've never been able to make total sense of it, and I'm just wondering if anyone else has anything similar.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

master jey

Well familiar yes
I will engage in anal as a bottom with both men and women.
I will engage in anal as a top with women, but not men.
I will engage in oral as a bottom with both men and women.
I will engage in oral as a top with only women.

The only difference is that I'm a dom and I can kiss a man as well
I can think of it only as a semi bisexuality 70& straight 30% gay or 60/40

Fileboom Premium Account

Well. I am pretty much all straight and just not interested in men, but reading this the first thought that comes to mind is aesthetics. Guys dont get me hard or turn me on, but i can appreciate a beautiful or sensual male body all the same. Similarly, its often small things that turn me off in women, sometimes as simple as the way they smile.
Looking at your posts, could it be that its not the concept of having sex with a man turns you off but that the image of having a man beneath you does? I know that for oral sex, it turns me on if the woman is in a certain pose while others turn me off. Most people think doggy style when it comes to anal, and frankly, the thought of a muscular man where a soft woman should be is an instant killer for me.

Basically what i am saying is, i wouldnt look at this as something confusing or unusual but simply a question of taste. Some people only like wine in certain glasses and others like wine regardless of the container it is served in.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

necro_ignis

Hi. I understand where you are coming from. I enjoy being dominated by men and women but I will only be a dom for a woman. I enjoy giving oral sex to both men and women but only enjoy receiving from women. I love being bottom for anal sex from guys but I will only top a woman. I only kiss women but never guys.

Similar to what P.S. Eudonym mentioned, there is an element of aesthetics involved.

When I was slightly younger I wondered whether I was bisexual, but now I just put it down to isolating as many experiences as I can without worrying about labels and classifications.

Fileboom Premium Account