Sex with Female Humiliation | No Pain, No Gain | Bondage Slaves

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Female Prison Guard Miyu Yanagi

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

The photo shoot turned out great but my buddy Alex was the real winner. I got her to play with herself and she turned herself on. I knew if I could get her all hot and bothered that she was the kind of girl to go after exactly what she wanted.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:57:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 838kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 834.1 MB

Download Female Prison Guard Miyu Yanagi

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

VikKing707

Standing in the Archway

Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Wow, it was one of the most difficult, scary and awkward position I have ever done. I was wearing my new realise swimsuit which fit me very tightly and made me feel extra sexy. We started from my arms very tightly tied together at my elbows attached to the wooden frame above me. Ropes were pulling tight so I had to be on my tiptoes right next to a couple steps! As you can imagine, I got really tired quite quickly. More and more ropes were added and eventually one of my legs was raised and secured to the frame so I was left balancing on one leg. I was trying to balance as much as I could, but the pain was a bit too much and I needed out. I hope you enjoy my struggles :p

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 746.7 MB

Download Standing in the Archway

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

White Stretch PVC Hotness

Mina is bound in a kneeling strappado to the staircase wearing a new white stretch PVC costume and black ballet heels. She is harness gagged in our white harness ballgag, which is then secured via the D-ring on the top back to her arms and then tied off to the stair case leaving her in a precarious balancing position.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 746.8 MB

Download White Stretch PVC Hotness

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Black Thong Bodysuit

: Mina wears a black thong turtle neck bodysuit, she is harness gagged, and a crotch rope is tied off to the D-Ring on her gag pulling her head back. Her hands are bound behind her and secured to the crotch rope. Every movement be it from her head, or her hands will result in the rope between her legs biting deeper. A very simple and effective tie! The Doxy vibrator also makes an appearance to do its thing

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 563.6 MB

Download Black Thong Bodysuit

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Hard Gathering - Yu Tsuruno - HD 720p

She is the kind of pretty young thing that was born to suffer at the hands of sadistic male handler. This kind of girl looks devastatingly beautiful when tied up in inescapable rope bondage but looks even better while gagging on a massive cock.

Duration: 1:16:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1262kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 814.2 MB

Download Hard Gathering - Yu Tsuruno - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Taught To Obey

Release Year: 2018

Christina Cruz is taught to obey the will of the vibrator as Master Warlock teaches her discipline.
There's a pain and pleasure mix in this movie to create an erotic flick you won't soon forget!
This feature also stars Master Liam punishing sexy Riley Hush using swift whacks from his stick is how he lays down the law

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:42
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 603.5 MB

Download Taught To Obey

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: