Sex Freaks - BDSM - Humiliation of Women

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mina White Stretch Pvc Hotness (2017)
c7163c7ca527daa7058afca71d5e449f.jpg

Video language: English

She is harness gagged in our white harness ballgag, which is then secured via the D-ring on the top back to her arms and then tied off to the stair case leaving her in a precarious balancing position.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 746.8 MB

Download Mina White Stretch Pvc Hotness (2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Rebill

Mina Locked In My New Leather Mittens! (2017)
761578564ef412a16b8ad0e01c34bee7.jpg

I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 774.6 MB

Download Mina Locked In My New Leather Mittens! (2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Last edited:

Rebill

Last edited:

Rebill

Mina Black Pvc On the Bed (2017)
abffb636ea65e3da5d56cf9485ab3e62.jpg

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience with us in the past couple of weeks, unfortunately Mina and myself have both been incredibly ill over the past 3 weeks with a pretty boring winter sickness that just would not pass, it left me fairly bed ridden all this time and pretty much totally unable to shoot anything, in fact, in this latest shoot, we were still both sick. Its pretty rare for us both to be sick for this long so its unprecedented. We are still on the mend, feeling better but still not 100%, you may see another delay until mid next week until we can do the next update. Thanks for your understanding all! In the mean time, here, check out this trooper Mina as she endures some pretty tight elbow bondage and a strict hogtie!

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 634.0 MB

Download Mina Black Pvc On the Bed (2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Scene 2 Lady K, Lady Lou
49f167a63ebfe0e70a0df8d17dbc88d7.jpg

Release Year: 2018

Latexlady Marlene and her friend Lady K meet for a rendezvous on a bizzare way. Fisting, Dildo-Action, Strap on, Lesbo, Domination, Gummimasken, High Heels, "Watergames" are just a few games that go with the program.

Format: avi
Duration: 27:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2245kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 474.7 MB

Download Scene 2 Lady K, Lady Lou

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Black Stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit
16bb430951db5a79745dac40af4e3236.jpg

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina wears a new 4-way stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit she made herself, since we could never seem to find a great place to buy them, let alone thong back versions, we had to take matters into our own hands and make one ourself! Paired with an Artifice Clothing waist cincher, which turns out was a little on the small side, and black heels. She is bound with our new 4mm Acid Purple Rope, which you can buy at our store, elbows tied tightly, chest harness, and hogtied. The stretch PVC bodysuit making all sorts of squeaking rubber noises as she moves around helpless, with her corset restricting her movement rather severely. This was actually a very tough position for Mina, lying on her stomach made her feel uncomfortable due to the tight corset, and I had to let her out a little early, but we think it was worth it, the shots of her in this outfit are stunning and sexy. You will definitely be seeing more of these kinds of costumes.

Duration: 16:16
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 590.3 MB

Download Black Stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

White Stretch PVC Hotness
dc07fec0075f93609edce07176f23aed.jpg

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina is bound in a kneeling strappado to the staircase wearing a new white stretch PVC costume and black ballet heels. She is harness gagged in our white harness ballgag, which is then secured via the D-ring on the top back to her arms and then tied off to the stair case leaving her in a precarious balancing position.

Duration: 20:35
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 746.8 MB

Download White Stretch PVC Hotness

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: