Sex Freaks - BDSM - Humiliation of Women

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Locked In My New Leather Mittens!
f0ac8ad88a0d7f920873c68ceb342d1b.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English

I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch PVC leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 774.6 MB

Download Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Rebill

Mina Bent Over the Bar Stool (2017)
016d02d5d108a727047f207749835083.jpg

She has a bullet vibrator inserted and flicks the switch leading to a soothing buzzing feeling between her legs. She is gagged in our white leather harness ballgag, elbows tied with white rope and eventually finds herself bent over a bar stool with her head harness tied off very tightly to her arms pulling them up into a strappado position. This was incredibly tough for Mina, she needed out not long after we hit that final position, a really hot shoot, this costume would give people heart attacks if she walked down the street!

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 704.5 MB

Download Mina Bent Over the Bar Stool (2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Steel Chamber
cb0c812b770231ff7f82db0c99832ea0.jpg

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Rubber,Fetish,Latex,Bondage
Genres: Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Bondage

The first volume in a promising science fiction saga, this tape features superior lighting, staging and performances. The alluring Jean Bardot strikes an intimidating pose as Rubberella, a fetish queen who rules a post-apocalyptic world. Anastasia Pierce and Paige Richards are acolytes who attempt to turn the tables on their leader. Capturing Rubberella, they toss her into her own conditioning chamber. Down on her knees in a cramped Plexiglas box, she swears revenge. Bearing her teeth and struggling in her skintight black rubber outfit, she is sex defined. Of course, she does escape, and the acolytes suffer her wrath. Hung from hooks and smothered in inflatable rubber bags, buckled tight and wrapped in rubber masks, tortured, taunted and fondled, these girls are terrorized in so many exciting and creative ways. High quality camera work serves to highlight the shining beauty of the costumes and devices, not to mention the magnificent curves of the performers. Throw in some clever post-production touches and the result is a breathtaking fetish offering. Marketing: Worthy of a featured spot in the fetish section.

Format: avi
Duration: 57:20
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

Download Steel Chamber

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Anastasia Pierce, Jean Bardot and Rubber Eva
80f04f588f827a6cefe36eacd4290040.jpg

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Jean Bardot and Rubber Eva
Genres: Femdom, Latex, Fetish, Bondage

Three friends who love to dominate and obey - Mrs. Jean, Latex Eva and Anastasia, amuse themselves during the day with perverted games.
Anastasia begins the session as a prisoner in the hanging ball cage, while the other two friends play with each other. When they finally get Anastasia out of the cage, the latter is made to obey and lick the purple strapon of Lady Jin to shine! Although she tried, but Latex Eve believes that it still needs to be properly flogged.
After the punishment Anastasia is tied to the table. Two dominant girlfriends tie Anastasia's mouth, and all she can do is just obey!
Later, Latex Eve becomes a slave. Jean and Anastasia put it in a latex vacuum bed. Not satisfied, her friends tie Eve to a chair and continue playing with breath, putting a plastic bag on the head of a poor Eve, making her to fight and beg for a breath of air!
In the end, they put Eve in a big heavy plastic bag, hang it under the ceiling and leave it to fight for air.

Duration: 52:15
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1489kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Anastasia Pierce, Jean Bardot and Rubber Eva

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Pain Threshold
3d8c822ba47b9895d9643cc10310b42a.jpg

Slave Lucy is seeking employment at the dungeon den of iniquity, so headmistress
Tara decides to explore her pain threshold. Bondage, nipple torture, single-tail
whipping, caning, and extreme electrical torture are all a part of Lucy's interview.
Along the way, the wicked Tara also affixes and incredibly painful suction device to
the young lady's hairless pussy. And we actually see her tiny twat get sucked deep
into a glass tube. Mistress Fiona has been naughty, so Tara also takes the time to
punish her with spanking, caning, and play piercing. Says Rick Savage,
This is one of the most intense S&M experiences that I have ever filmed.

Duration: 54:34
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1604kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 700.4 MB

Download Pain Threshold

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Painful Pleasures
5b19fbd829a72c37066822a584248de1.jpg

Clippers are buzzing, removing hair from the submissive slave's body. Next, the depilatory cream is applied. What will happen next, one can only guess.
Lady Cheyenne, sitting in her throne, is attempting to train a loving housewife in the art of foot worship. In the corner is a large, rubber-lined deprivation box which holds her equally submissive husband. The action moves back and forth between the two.

Duration: 55:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 982kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 452.7 MB

Download Painful Pleasures

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Mina Black Stretch Pvc Thong Bodysuit (2017)
db634acd07fd5044c6a03c1dbb2ff809.jpg

Paired with an Artifice Clothing waist cincher, which turns out was a little on the small side, and black heels. She is bound with our new 4mm Acid Purple Rope, which you can buy at our store, elbows tied tightly, chest harness, and hogtied. The stretch PVC bodysuit making all sorts of squeaking rubber noises as she moves around helpless, with her corset restricting her movement rather severely. This was actually a very tough position for Mina, lying on her stomach made her feel uncomfortable due to the tight corset, and I had to let her out a little early, but we think it was worth it, the shots of her in this outfit are stunning and sexy. You will definitely be seeing more of these kinds of costumes.

Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 590.3 MB

Download Mina Black Stretch Pvc Thong Bodysuit (2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: