Setting up times for group chat

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Roland, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Roland

Roland Member

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. sweetsub31

sweetsub31 New Member

Sounds fun! I'd give it a try :)

3. Sweet Tears

Sweet Tears New Member

I'd like that! Every time I enter the chatroom is is empty :(

4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I don't think the chat room has ever gotten much use, at least since I've been here. But a regular chat time would not be a bad idea.

5. MrWolfgang

MrWolfgang Member

Very cool! My time at a computer is fairly limited but will def give it a shot.

6. Yeah I would like to as well although it be worth someone who knows abouts time differences to put the various times eg

Eg USA 8.pm
    UK 1am or whatever the difference is (as you can tell I am not an expert lol).

Look forward to it if and when

7. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Maria, USA being a time zone made me giggle. However, I'm so busy lately I shouldn't be organizing these. I'll come and mod chat (really, just chat, anyone who shows up won't be a jerk, judging by the crowd here) if I can though

8. Roland

Roland Member

After I posted this, Sweetsub31 jumped into chat with me and we had a great 1 on 1 convo for almost an hour. What I'm going to do is when I load the site, and if it is convenient for me to do this, I will open up chat in a new window.

As for setting up a time for as many of us as possible to join in, that will definitely be hard with time zones, but maybe I can start a poll thread with some suggestions. I'll work on that a little later.

9. Cool thank you Roland that would be great :)

Smallest - i'm sorry for being so clueless :( - just wanted to make sure I didnt miss out if at all possible

10. storm

storm Guest

oh i think this would be a great idea. every time i have go in to the chat its just me, myself and i rattling around in there talking to myself. not a good look.

has anything been decided as to when we are going for.

11. Roland

Roland Member