Gay BDSM Seriousmalebondage - Struggle Rating

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

0554e340e9f1af630905b2513e5eef56.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Seriousmalebondage

The two vintage videos in this update feature our rubber friend Rank. Although we don't see him much any more, we still enjoy looking at the videos we shot with him during the early days of this website.

The first video is titled 'Struggle Rating' and highlights a unique Maxcita VacRack. The design of VacRacks have come a long way, and there are now many websites where you can purchase one for yourself. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure Maxcita manufactures this VacRack any more. The beauty of his VacRack is the heavy rubber it's made of, the amber rubber on the top, and the heavy air-tight Scuba zipper it uses to enter and exit, and the one way check-valve which allows the vacuum cleaner to shut off after the VacRack is sucked down. Our friend 'Rubber_CA' (Fetlife) demonstrates the VacRack while I get Rank off with a vibrator.

The second video features Rack and his rubber gimp. The gimp is strapped down to a massage table with various Humane Restraints while wearing Rank's catsuit and my Cocoon rubber hood. Everything in this scene went well, but I missed filming the cum shot! I don't know what the hell I was doing, but both of the guys had a good time.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 19:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.0 GB