Gay BDSM Seriousmalebondage - Max Of Maxcita

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

718aaf6b31291a74d9d75044fee15987.jpg

Release Year: 2019

Here are two videos featuring some unique gear from our friend Max at Maxcita. The first video is titled 'Darlex in a Box' and shows the use of a Maxcita G1-Gibbet harness which restrains someone who is in a sleepsack or bodybag. The black nylon webbing connects around the sleepsack with heavy 2 inch adjustable straps, and the harness can then be connected to a bed or table which completely immobilizes the subject. The beauty of this harness is the quick-release buckles which allow it to be opened and released quickly. This Gibbet harness is a totally awesome idea and everyone who has a leather, neoprene, rubber, canvas or darlex sleepsack should have one. In the video, we use the harness to immobilize a guy in our isolation box. He was in a Mr S darlex sleepsack which didn't have attachment points, and the Gibbet harness worked out quite well to secure him. Check out the G1-Gibbet on Maxcita. I only regret that I didn't have a chance to try out the Gibbet and isolation box myself before we shipped the box away.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.9 GB