Latex Seriousimages - Piss And Rubber

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

91b69951ddd8fa5952b29df9ab26aae6.jpg

I love it when women wear fetish rubber. I'm not talking about fashion rubber, I'm talking about unusual and bizarre rubber. In this video Tony Orlando and his lady friend Betty Cash experiment with rubber piss pants, rubber hoods, and bondage. Tony has been in many videos on this website, as well as the Kink websites. Tony is a true fetishist and although he does many sexual acts on kink, his main interest is rubber. So naturally he dates women who also like rubber. Such is the case in this video.

I love how casual Tony and his friend Betty are while playing in front of our camera. This is an example of how fun and intimate fetish play can be between a loving couple. In the last scene of this video Tony pulls a bizarre alien rubber hood over Betty's head which takes her into the obscure, completely removing her identity and personality. She becomes a helpless live female mannequin who is subject to Tony's sexual torment. This hood was made by Outer Planets, a business which is no longer around. There are three videos in this update, all shot in 2011, but the fun that Betty and Tony have with their rubber is timeless.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 49:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.8 GB