Sensory Deprivation Bondage

ScorpioTW

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So I have a set up that my girl and I normally use for tying each other down, and while fun as it is I want to try something a bit different. The next time I plan on blindfolding her, and putting headphones with music on so she can't hear or see anything that's going on. Basically I'm wondering if anyone has any idea on what kind of music would be good to play through the headphones in this type of situation. Also if anyone has an ideas or tips about this sort of thing it would be greatly appreciated.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

That really depends on what kind of head space you're going for. If you're looking to build tension pick out selections from something like "Requiem for a Dream" and "Anami Hagi Plays J.S. Bach" which is Bach's Suite No.4 from the anime series Blood Plus. If you're looking to just keep her off balance then go for a mix of soothing classical, and syncopated Jazz like Thelonious Monk and any other selections that keep changing up the beat and mood.

Don't forget her other senses. Light a candle. switch up soft and rough, hot and cold. Feed her chocolate covered strawberries then slip in a lemon slice. Take your time. Switch up your timing for touching her. Sit down and take a break then overload her with tactile sensations.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account