Self bondage Whipping

underdog

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hmm - you could try getting a small motor from one of those "build-it-yourself" kits for kids if there was a slightly more advanced one which would have more power in the motor, and then maybe tie something to the rotor or whatever spins around to make a whipping tool - you want something long but still light so that it isn't too fast running down the skin, has the inertia behind to it deliver a bit of a punch, but doesn't slow the motor too much.

I'm not sure - I bet there's a way down that road though. Let me know how you get on.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

L8NightQ

b-mad - First..... I think you may get yourself into some serious trouble with this, though I know there are many who can't seem to get enough of it.
Putting yourself in a compromised position (with your only out being on a timer) with a machine that will continue to function in spite of what trouble you are in reeks of danger. Hit enough times in the same place and you could start to loose flesh. The machine doesn't understand that. You have to.

That said, your best bet is an adjustable work bench. Black and Decker makes one(the "workmate") that acts as a vice and can have various tools attached to it via clamps and such.

Next you need a cordless drill with a weed wacker or paint stripper attachment. (look up "roto stripper" at amazon) Most all of the drills now have locking variable settings, so you can set the speed and lock it. You'd have to attach the leather, rubber, or other strips to each extension of the weed wacker tool, then set the thing in motion.

At some point the battery would wear down, but who's to say how long that would take. I would guess a 9 or 12 volt drill would last long enough but not too long. Don't get an 18v. The batteries last forever.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

I entirely agree with L8. What you're proposing is potentially quite dangerous (in an extreme situation, even fatal), so if you pursue this you need to make sure you have a mechanism that allows you to stop the engine immediately. Perhaps an on/off switch in your hand or the ability to unplug the motor if need be.

I've said it before and I'll repeat myself now: strict self-bondage is like playing the lottery in which the prize is a trip to the morgue. Always, always, always leave one hand completely free in case an emergency arises.

Fileboom Premium Account