Self Bondage that works!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

131u

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

There doesnt seem to be much stuff out there on self bondage!!

Im into strict rope bondage, or tape, straps.. (anything really) and shiny clothes (rubber, spandex, pvc etc..) but I've got interested in self bondage recently and want to experiment! (carefully!!) The problem lies in that I love my elbows being welded together but its obviously pretty hard to do that to yourself! And of course theres the issue of making sure there is someone to get you out if you do it right!!

Ive started doing a bit of 'work' with Dave Simpson for those of you familliar with his site (.. for those of you that aren't.. why on earth not!!!!! LOL!!www.davesimpsonbondage.com) and I'm looking for new ideas to try out.

http://clips4sale.com/store/24033

.. take a look and let me know what you think!!;0)
I think Ive got a pretty effective hogtie nailed but i'd like to try different ways!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

131u

Effective self hogtie

To be honest its pretty hard to explain... and when IS it comfortable!! ;0)

You need luggage straps made of webbing, the type with a self locking metal ratchet clasp so that as you pull it tight, it wont slip back.

Have a look at the way that I have arranged the straps, there are screen grabs on the site I think without having to buy!!!It is genuine though I promise... I was impresseed with myself when I got it nailed and if it impressed Dave then it cant be bad!!!! LOL!!!!

;0)

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

To be honest its pretty hard to explain... and when IS it comfortable!! ;0)

You need luggage straps made of webbing, the type with a self locking metal ratchet clasp so that as you pull it tight, it wont slip back.

Have a look at the way that I have arranged the straps, there are screen grabs on the site I think without having to buy!!!It is genuine though I promise... I was impresseed with myself when I got it nailed and if it impressed Dave then it cant be bad!!!! LOL!!!!

;0)

My response is to the bolded part. I have been in bondage, and for me regardless of how it is done, I am usually comfortable through it all. In fact my boyfriend has on occasion woke me up, to ask if I wanted to stay in that position.

Bondage relaxes me, and I enjoy being relaxed.

Fileboom Premium Account

131u

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/24033
Should take you straight to the link, its all mine.

'Self bound in pvc catsuit' is the one that Im referring to... although Ive just had a quick look... you should be able to get the general idea from the pics!

Ive tried to cut and paste the pics into here but wont let me hun.. Sorry!!
Get yerself some straps and give it a go!! Just make sure your man is on hand to get you out if you do a good job on yourself!!! ;0)

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.