Self bondage ideas

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by cimber, Dec 14, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. cimber

cimber New Member

Im looking for some ideas on self bondage. Any ideas. Anything is appreciated! Big or small

2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

The basic rule of self-bondage is always, always, always, leave one hand free so you can release yourself in case an emergency arises. Failing to do so is like playing the lottery where the prize is a trip to the morgue. Self-bondage is the number one riskiest form of bondage play, at least if you use the body count as the metric.

3. master jey

master jey Moderator

and don't use the icy key :)

4. cimber

cimber New Member

I'm looking for ideas...

5. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Well, what exactly do you want in term of self-bondage? Are you looking for strict ties that immobilize both hands and both legs, or are you looking for something that leaves one hand free?

6. cimber

cimber New Member

Sorry, didnt mean bondage.. just anything of the bdsm nature.

7. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Oh, ok. Well, I find that tit clamps are a lot of fun for self play. Get a set with clover clamps with chains--you can do a lot of fun things with that.

8. princedorian

princedorian Member

Strip naked when you;re alone at home, crawl around on your hands and knees, imagining somebody's ordering you to do so. Do the chores naked (I used to love cleaning the toilet bowl in my dormitory like that - risky but possible with good organization and alertness). Try removing your clothes when outside (e.g. place resembling a dungeon - a corridor in basements area at night is a good one). I associate nudity with being a slave, so it works for me.

9. I used ankle cuffs to cuff a wrist to the headboard when I slept. We had a queen size bed so I could lay halfway down the bed with the cuff stretched far so it felt restrictive without being dangerous. The key and my phone was always on my nightstand. Very safe and when I closed my eyes I could imagine anything. Hopefully you got a good imagination!

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM