Self bondage ideas

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

As the Safety Officer on the good ship SMplace, let me just give you my obligatory statement that self-bondage is extremely risky. Do not, repeat do not, completely immobilize yourself, no matter how exciting that might be. Always, repeat always, leave one hand free in case you need to free yourself quickly (and so you can jack off too). The self-bondage stunts you may have seen on the internet are not true self-bondage because there are always people there off camera to help the sub if something goes wrong. Doing full self-bondage with no one around is sort of like playing a lottery where the prize is a free trip to the morgue.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

RFiend

I'll add a firm AGREE with sebastian... having accidentally done a full hog-tie on myself once when I left the safety shears up on the counter. Oops. It took me a over a half-hour to work myself loose, and my hands were numb by the time I'd finished getting one free.

I've seen lots of different methods used to release yourself in a self-bondage situation, but it's not something you want to go head-first into over a weekend without a bit of practice. I like ice to drop a key / shears / whatever after a set amount of time, but you need to try it first to figure out if the time delay is too long. Mechanical or electrical timers scare me... Murphy's Law dictates that they'll fail JUST when you need them the most.

Quoting The X-Files, 'Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose':
Clyde Bruckman (to Muldur): "There are worse ways to go, but I can't think of a more undignified one than auto-erotic asphyxiation."

Fileboom Premium Account

Morion

If you want hands-free anal play, the aneros is quite a popular option.

For 'self-bondage', I have frequently experimented with finding the 'feeling' without the risk. For example, on an old bed I once owned, the bed-head had a gap just below the mattress level. I could force a limb of two between the mattress and bed-head which gave me the pressure and feeling of being restrained, but it only required a little strength to pull out again. You may also find you can get what you are looking for by focusing on the feeling.

Fileboom Premium Account