Seeks the female who needs to be owned

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by Dominantxone, Jul 2, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Dominantxone

Dominantxone New Member

Click here for more.
    Hi

I have just found this site and am looking for a female who is willing to learn how to become my perfect online slave.

Firstly myself, I am 33 have a good job, I'm well educated and have many years experiencing this lifestyle.
    I'm laid back and easily approachable but also firm and fair.

I'm looking for a submissive female one who knows she needs to be owned and controlled, regardless of their experience on how to go about becoming a slave.
    You must know you'll be treated fairly when I see you have pleased me and punished when I see you've displeased me.

My main likes so to speak is giving pain and if earned pleasure, I also like to humiliate, I also have a good few fetishes I would want to share.
    I do not have many limits but will always abide the law, I will respect others limits but will push the boundaries as far as I believe possible.

If you think this could be for you come and say hello and let's chat, there are always alot of questions and answers between a Dom and new slave before anything else happens.

Regards

Dominat One

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Dominantxone

Dominantxone New Member

Click here for more.
    Seems to be a lot of viewers but no replys?

If you have read this and think maybe I should of worded it a bit better I'd like to know your comments, whether sub or Dom

Thanks for your time.

Dominant one

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM