Seeking help to expose wife

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by wife-exposer, Apr 25, 2011.

1. wife-exposer

wife-exposer New Member

My fantasy is to see my wife exposed and humiliated by being posted on the internet. I have made a web site with over 200 of her pictures in nude bondage. I have always fantasied about her being exposed and posted as a slut and whore and I cant do a thing about it. I am looking for a user to go into the control panel of the site I already made..... you change the passwords to her site and make me see my wife exposed and humiliated and I cant do a thing about it. I went thru great deal of trouble to find places that look like they ignore complaints for removal of pictures....once you change the passwords...she is totally out of my control....and fully fucked...to be be spread around the internet. Contact me in a PM if interested.... give me an email address to contact you.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Your_Master

Your_Master New Member

I'm very interested in your proposition, Check your PM inbox.

Your_Master

3. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

You should start spreading her pictures around on the internet if thats what really gets you going!

Like, post her picture to image boards! Something like 7chan or iichan or chansluts

4. Death

Death Member

Really...? :/

That's just... evil.

5. wife-exposer

wife-exposer New Member

So far- no takers...wow. If you are the person to help me, contact me ASAP.

6. Your_Master

Your_Master New Member

exposing_wife

I sent you a PM, you never replied. will send again if you are interested.

7. MasterMax83

MasterMax83 New Member

You need to check your IM,s I have a feeling you have a lot of messages including mine. Please check and respond

Thanks

8. master jey

master jey Moderator

What an interesting suggestion :)
    So basically you want someone to spread pictures of your wife around the net then show you sites where he posted them and laugh at you? :)
    To bad I don't have time :F