Secret Cum Slut

WickedPleasures

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It was 10am. And I was awoken from my sleep in the usual way, with my naked little slut licking the shaft of my swollen cock. Later on she was then instructed to prepare for the days tasks and was given permission to use the bathroom for her daily ritual. The door is always open for my observation. I then prepared here clothing of the day, today I chose a light blue frill mini skirt, and a loose fitting, matching sleeveless, button-front crop shirt. I prefer looser fitting garments most times so that her breasts are free to move around in the top brushing the fabric and occasionally making her nipples hard. Since panties and bras are FORBIDDEN in all but special circumstances, I enjoy the easy access this provides if I so desire to tease my slut at any time. But today would be different.

As usual, when finished she reported to me for my inspection to insure her pussy and legs are properly shaved and smooth as silk, and her hair styled to my liking. This is rarely an issue since she knows by now an un-smooth pussy will receive 5 lashs from the flogger. I handed her a pair of black latex panties and told her to put them on. She looked for a second with consternation knowing that panties were never permitted but complied like a good little slut. I led her into the bedroom to introduce her to her attire for the day. Before ordering her to dress I opened my robe revealing my hard throbbing cock in anticipation of what was to come. She immediately dropped to her knees and began to suck it as she was taught to do whenever my hard cock is in her presence while she rubbed here clit through the latex. As I came close to orgasm I stopped her work and ordered her to her feet, while stroking my cock to keep my peak, I ordered her to pull open the front of her panties and reached down to run my middle finger through her lips and she was beginning to get wet as I had hoped. I ordered her to stay that way and finished my last few strokes and shot my load on her pussy and where it met the panties in her crotch. With every splash of cum she let out a nearly silent moan of pleasure. When I was empty she closed her panties and licked any remaining cum from my shaft as she was taught. I gave a final tug on the latex to make sure it was nice and secure then gently pushed 2 fingers between her legs with a gentle press to make sure the juices were between the lips of her pussy and farther back into the crotch, again she moaned....a little more noticeably. I gently brushed her hair with my hand and kissed her lips and whispered to her that she should “remember who's pussy that is, and I can do what I like with it†and that she may dress as I inspected the process. She responded with quiet “Yes Sirâ€

When she was dressed to my liking she was told to stand quietly and wait until I had completed my dressing for the afternoon. Every now and then I could see her squirm slightly and hoped it was from excitement not discomfort, and secretly hoping she was feeling humiliated in an erotic way. When I was dressed and ready to leave, we proceeded out to the car for our little shopping trip..........we were not at our destination more than 10min. and noticed her nipples had hardened up nicely and could be seen through the loose shirt. I hoped it was the due to the conditions I had created and not anything ambient. After 30-40 min. I noticed that her nipples were still as hard as ever and discreetly stroked them ever so lightly through the thin material of her barely buttoned shirt and her shivered exhale spoke volumes.

I quietly asked her how she felt.......she responded that she was nervous and so very horny at the same time. I asked why she was nervous? She whispered “ I'm leakingâ€....â€I feel it on my thighsâ€........I whispered back.........â€good!, now everyone will know what a little fucking slut you areâ€, she gently kissed me on the lips with a soft moan and we continued about our business.
On our return trip home in the car, I lifted her skirt to see what the situation was and discovered that indeed she was wet one third the way down the inside of her thighs. On our way home my throbbing cock was nearing the breaking point as I watched out of the corner of my eye her rub her thighs together every now and then with obvious pleasure.

Upon our return home she immediately began removing all her clothes as she was taught to do but I stopped her from removing her panties just yet....I wanted to observe the wetness I had made her endure and wanted to preserve her sloppy wet pussy for just a little while more. I undid my trousers and dropped them to the floor and she dove to her knees, with both hands on my ass, began sucking my cock like a wild animal.....I soon had to stop her from blowing my load too soon as I wasn't done with what I had planed as I grabbed her head to remove it from my cock....she looked up at me...panting......I instructed her to stand and led her into the bedroom and instructed her to lay on her back and slowly remove her panties (to make sure not to remove to much of any remaining juices). Still stroking my cock she spread herself wide so I can see her slick thighs and sticky wet pussy smeared with mostly clear liquid by now over her entire crotch. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and hooked her ankles over each side of the mattress.........I finished stroking my ready to burst cock to orgasm as I shot another load of cum all over her smooth shaven, slick, sloppy pussy.....every splash eliciting a coo of pleasure.

As I watched the cum pool and spread and drip down the lips of her pussy.....I told her she could “finishâ€....... She began to rub her finger between her cum drenched lips pressing down hard on her clit as I flicked each rock hard nipple a few times, gently with my tongue which soon led to feverish finger banging of her cum soaked snatch like an animal in heat, moaning and panting and the muffled words “yes†in between as she inched closer to the edge of orgasm.

I watched in utter satisfaction as she came hard....hooking her heels on the edge of the mattress, her arms flung to grab the side edges like talons as she spread her legs even wider as she came hard....arching her back and hips jerking her pulsing pussy until it was over. She learned her lessons well....never to attempt to close her legs no matter how intense the orgasm.

I leaned over and gently kissed her lips and whispered to her “that was beautiful....rest now......you'll need it laterâ€....as I went to take my exit I could not help but admire the sloppy mess I had created and wondered if she realized how thoroughly she was to be fucked in both her holes later that evening................that, is a different story.

Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account