SCAT Hentai Game - I Highly Recommend!

Rastafoo

Writer at Hentaireviews.moe

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This game is the hentai version of “2 Girls 1 Cup”. Almost every sex scene in the game includes scat. In fact, the circle that made this game has a reputation for producing the best scat games on the web.

You run out on the timer for your bathroom needs, you shit on the street. You have sex with a man, you shit on his dick. You talk with some random character, next thing you know, they’re pissing on your face.

At one point in the game, you place a stick of butter up your ass. You try to get the family dog to lick it. He licks your ass much that you shit on the dog’s face. If dogs aren’t up your alley, there’s also pigs.

The most vanilla scene in the game has Naoko smear mustard and ketchup over her boobs during a tittyfuck.

There was also a scene where I fought a policeman. He called his buddy and they both raped me in the middle of the street. After the fuck, Naoko shat herself. The cops all laughed and took photos. I thought the scene was pretty hot, until the “game over” screen rolled out. Damn! Those fucking cops must have spread those photos online and driven my waifu to suicide!

That-Life-Rural-Survival-RPG-Crotch-12.png

MORE INFO HERE

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account