Scarf Bondage

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Uncommunicative subs are very frustrating. I speak from first-hand experience. My suggestion of a talk fantasy is one tactic to get something more concrete from her. You might try asking her to write out a fantasy or list of things she finds arousing. That's a common tool for slaves. Or ask her to give you a new kinky suggestion every day.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

There is a definite, though unclear, limit about how long you can keep cock and balls tied. Genital bondage applies pressure to the blood vessels in the cock and balls. That's one reason it makes the cock hard--it traps blood in the cock. Eventually, the restriction of blood flow will start damaging the tissue in the cock and balls.

Once the cock and/or balls have been tied, the dom should periodically touch the tied off parts with his/her bare skin. If the skin is noticeably cooler than normal body temperature, or if the tissue is starting to discolor unusually (keep in mind, some cocks turn rather purple naturally), then it is time to untie the bonds and let blood flow return.

How long this takes is gonna vary depending on things like the size of the cock, the strength of the blood flow, and other biological factors. But a good working rule is to check the cock after 15 minutes, and not leave the bondage on longer than roughly half an hour or so. The same, by the way, is true for cock rings. More than 30 minutes at a time is getting risky

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

Simon, the thing is that cheap vs expensive isn't the problem. It's slippery vs coarse, tight vs loose weave, and the choice of material in general. Nylon is fairly cheap, but nylon rope is much safer than silk rope (I know, this is rope not scarves, but hear me out) to use in bondage.

If course, if you're prepared with the safety measures and are experienced, the risks go down, but please don't be deluded into thinking that pricey=safer.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

From a safety standpoint many scarves are stretchy. This elasticity can cause the constriction wraps to be over tight cutting off circulation. Silky ropes and scarves are slippery which leads to overly tight knots. I save the silky stuff for aesthetically pleasing ties such as laced patterns on the arms and legs and use nylon, hemp or jute for immobilization. When I do want something soft for restraints I use neck ties. Most are lined so they are not overly stretchy and a square knot holds then securely.

Fileboom Premium Account

chai

There is a definite, though unclear, limit about how long you can keep cock and balls tied. Genital bondage applies pressure to the blood vessels in the cock and balls. That's one reason it makes the cock hard--it traps blood in the cock. Eventually, the restriction of blood flow will start damaging the tissue in the cock and balls.

Once the cock and/or balls have been tied, the dom should periodically touch the tied off parts with his/her bare skin. If the skin is noticeably cooler than normal body temperature, or if the tissue is starting to discolor unusually (keep in mind, some cocks turn rather purple naturally), then it is time to untie the bonds and let blood flow return.

How long this takes is gonna vary depending on things like the size of the cock, the strength of the blood flow, and other biological factors. But a good working rule is to check the cock after 15 minutes, and not leave the bondage on longer than roughly half an hour or so. The same, by the way, is true for cock rings. More than 30 minutes at a time is getting risky

Thanks Sebastian. Might have to tell the gf not to leave it tied for too long then otherwise it might fall off :D

Fileboom Premium Account