Scarf Bondage

chai

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi all,

I am new here but i do scarf bondage with my gf and need some new ideas. She usually dresses up for me wearing a scarf and i normally blindfold her with a scarf and tie her hands behind her back with scarf. Sometimes, i gag her but she doesn't like it. Stars off as her giving be a bj with her hands tied and blindfolded and I usually have sex with her being blindfolded.

It has become a routine not sure how to spice it up from here.

Any ideas?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

The first thing that actually came to my mind was the dance of a thousand veils. Have her dress in nothing but scarves, and strip for you. Blindfolded with a scarf of course :)

You could begin your play outside the bed room. How about going out to dinner with her wearing scarves as undergarments instead of lingerie? If that doesn’t suit, she could wear a lace handkerchief tied to her wrist or a scarf tied at her neck as a reminder of what’s coming afterwards.

I like the look and feel of scarves but they’ve never been secure enough for my tastes. If I’m not using rope or leather I prefer silk/satin ties. Men’s neckties are ok, but I prefer longer lengths so I can do arm and legs weaves. The longer lengths allow you to tie to head and foot boards and get her into positions that you can’t do with the shorted scarves. They are much less expensive to make over purchasing. Since I don’t sew, I had a seamstress make “curtain ties” with material I liked.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

Have you explored tying her spread-eagle, perhaps on your bed, and then having your way with her when she's vulnerable?

Scarves are fairly limited as bondage tools go. You might look into graduating up to some cheap leather wrist (and ankle) cuffs. They've safer to use than scarves and don't require any skill with rope.

In case you were unaware, silk scarves are a little dangerous, because they can tighten dangerously and cut off circulation. When that happens, they can be very hard to untie. If you're playing with them a lot, buy a pair of EMT scissors (also called bandage scissors). They're available at Walgreens for less than $10. They're much safer than a pair of regular scissors.

Fileboom Premium Account

chai

Have you explored tying her spread-eagle, perhaps on your bed, and then having your way with her when she's vulnerable?

Scarves are fairly limited as bondage tools go. You might look into graduating up to some cheap leather wrist (and ankle) cuffs. They've safer to use than scarves and don't require any skill with rope.

In case you were unaware, silk scarves are a little dangerous, because they can tighten dangerously and cut off circulation. When that happens, they can be very hard to untie. If you're playing with them a lot, buy a pair of EMT scissors (also called bandage scissors). They're available at Walgreens for less than $10. They're much safer than a pair of regular scissors.

I am aware of how dangerous scarves can be in terms of tighten too much. But to be quite honest. We dont practice hardcore bondage or i dont tie her up tight. I tied her up but not not super tight and there is a leverage.

Our play is pretty mild and I guess mild like damsel in distress more than anything. Though I am sure i can continue to live off tying her hands up and blindfolding her with scarves but i just hope i dont get bored or hope she doesnt get bored.

i usually tie her hands in front of her if we are on the bed so that when she on her back. He hands and arms doesn't get all cramp up.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Chai, scarf bondage is BDSM. BDSM is power exchange in a sexual context, and she's definitely surrendering control to you. It may be fairly mild, but it's still BDSM. And if you and she are happy with the degree of power exchange, then great! Keep in mind that BDSM does not require any degree of power exchange outside the bedroom. Many of us like being master/slave outside the bedroom, but many of us (probably the majority statistically) prefer to keep it entirely in the bedroom. You two get to take things exactly as far as you both enjoy and feel comfortable with, and no one gets to tell you you're doing it wrong, as long as you're being safe, sane, and consensual.

But as you note, what you can actually do with scarves is fairly limited. I'd really encourage you to talk with her about wrist shackles and see if she's willing to give them a try--a good starting pair is only about $30-40.

Have you two tried a little bit of role-playing? There are lots of scenarios you can act out without many props (as long as you have your imagination). There are lots of romance novel cliches that tend to appeal to mildly kinky women, like the pirate/prisoner fantasy. Rather than hoping the two of you don't get bored, sit down and have a chat with her. Ask her what sorts of fantasies she has, and whether she'd like to play out those fantasies. And be honest about some of your fantasies.

One trick I often recommend for people trying to explore is to do a talk fantasy. The two of you lie down in bed and one of you suggests a fantasy. Then you talk it out. You tell her she's a captured princess or whatever and what you would do with her. She responds by telling you what she would say and do, and you respond to that. The only rule is that you both have to accept whatever the other says (no saying "ugh. that's gross" or whatever) and work it into the scene. The whole time you're doing this, the two of you are stroking each other, kissing, and so on. After you're all done, talk about the fantasy, what parts you both liked and disliked, what parts of it you might want to play out, and so on.

It sounds to me like you would like to go a little further into BDSM. And if your wife is willing to let you tie her up, there are good odds that she has a few kinky fantasies of her own.

Fileboom Premium Account

chai

She is my gf at this stage and is a great gal :).

She is very shy and i guess sometimes i don't want to push her and not sure which way to explore it.

The only time we act out a role play is when she is dress her in a secretary outfit with scarf around the neck, i guess like air hostess. It usually ended up me blindfolding her with a scarf and so on as i have mentioned previously. I have asked her many times what her fantasies are but she said she doesn't have any except to have sex with her while she sleep or something along that line.

I think she like the power play but at the same time she said she doesn't like her hands to be restricted all the time.

Maybe i will have to come up with some games, maybe scarf bondage poker or something hahah.

Thanks for all your input so far. Interesting to hear.

I have searched the forum and i am starting to think i am the only one with scarf bondage fetish....lol.

Anyone else use scarves during their play?

Fileboom Premium Account