SB ideas to do on a slippery inflatable pool?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by milktofu, Apr 27, 2010.

1. milktofu

milktofu New Member

I'm 23, male.

I have an inflatable pool (big enough to fit me while on a hogtie) and thinking about doing an self bondage on it. I also want to put a lot of body oil on it so it'll be very slippery.

I have several chains (different sizes), ropes, padlocks, vibes, buttplugs, nipple clamps, etc..

I'm open to some Self Bondage ideas/suggestions/instructions.. like how should I tie myself? : )

2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

heeeey arent you the self bondage guy?

not to sound rude, the idea of a grown man hogtied in a slippery inflatable kiddie pool is hilarious . I can only imagine the hilarity that will ensue when you are done and try to get out of the pool

Why a kiddie pool? Why a slippery kiddie pool? Sebastian put it best when he said that self bondage is a bad idea and you shouldn't be totally helpless

Have you tried doing any google searches at all?
    http://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html
    This was the first hit, looked pretty solid to me as a starting point. I dont really know if you need a starting point though

3. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

I like your enthusiasm, and I could see how this might play out in your mind.

But from the way you are talking, I really think that your enthusiasm mixed with your imagination is going to get you in trouble. That trouble could include embarrassment, hospitalization, or worse.

You are not the only one who has chosen this road.

Loose the chains and padlocks for yourself and use more of your imagination to fill in the gaps...... And never make yourself completely helpless, alone, in a locked environment, especially a slippery place filled (or partially filled) with water.
    The reality eventually will catch up to you.

As a guy, you probably understand the thrill of driving as fast as your car will let you. It's a real rush, and you probably didn't get caught.... so you do it again.....and you get a faster car, and so on. But eventually you get caught and you get a big ticket.

Same thing here. You're gonna get a big ticket (if you know what I mean).

Hope this helps.

Hope you listen.

4. milktofu

milktofu New Member

Yep, im very aware of the risks and dangers involve. I do practice safe self-bondage.. I plan beforehand and make sure that I have several fail-safe methods that will ensure safety.

I always make it a point that I have several ways to free myself EASILY in case anything happens.

@sillylittlepet: who said it was a kiddie pool? it's more like an extra large inflatable bath tub.

5. milktofu

milktofu New Member

@sillylittlepet: just finished checking out the link you gave... the self bondage scenarios suggested on that site is way too DANGEROUS.. holy sh*t.

6. master jey

master jey Moderator

lol i loved the anna and the key story

7. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

I dont do self bondage, I just found a site and sent it to you (although to be honest it did look a little sketchy... one of them involved drinking your own urine so you could continue to breathe...)

they make inflatable tubs for adults?! huh, I guess you learn something new everyday

So... you already do a lot of self bondage, are you asking for new and exciting ways to tie yourself up?

8. Self bondage is too dangerous for me as well. I like being completely helpless.

9. FunGuy33

FunGuy33 New Member

hmmm...
    What about a butt plug that is one size larger than you're used to, and tying a rope from the end of it to the cuffs on your feet, so that if you extend your feet too far you force it out in agony.

If you're into SM too, what about CBT tied into your bondage method? I recently stumbled upon a great little video of a Mistress aggressively tying up her slave's cock with rope, then running the rope through a loop and around to where she could stand in front of him and watch him wince when she pulled the rope...
    Again, if you get in a bind, you could do some real damage to yourself. I guess you understand that though.