Sat 13 june Live ballbusting/cbt Webcam Show

Mistress Cane

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi everyone

On Saturday 13 June at 3pm (BST) and at 7pm (BST) for 1 hour each

I will hosting my first ballbusting/cbt webcam show.

So backgraound to the webcam show. You the viewers will able to request before the show and during the show in a private chat room connected to the webcam what you like to see in the show. The show will go on for 1hour. so plenty of time to have loads of fun

There will be all different kinds outfits and footwear which can requested to see in the show. you can request what you would like to see from the show

The webcam will be hosted on server that can hold over 50,000 people so plenty room. The webcam is HD webcam picture quality is excellent. The high speed internet connection as well so it will be like watching video on internet but it will be a live show

The only thing is i will charging £5 or 6euros or $8 on depending which country you live in. I was told yesterday that is really cheap because clip4sale charge alot for per min and you will watch 1hour 30 min show.

So please contact me by email at [email protected] or private message me to find out how to watch the live webcam session. I have attached couple pictures for everyone to see.

If the webcam show goes really well I will be doing more during the year

So please contact for more information. also keep eye out for new website.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Attachments

• samdomme1.JPG
    samdomme1.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 59
  • samdomme.JPG
    samdomme.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 42

Mistress Cane

Hi everyone

Update for you all ballbusting/cbt Webcam Show on the Saturday 13th June.

I am please to let you know that I am doing two shows on that day
First show will be at 3pm uk for over 1hour
Second show will be at 7pm uk time for over 1hour .

Please state the show you would like to see when you booking the live ballbusting/cbt Webcam Show.

For more information and booking details please got to my website. http://www.angelsofdoom.co.uk/femdom.html or email me at [email protected]. or Private Message me on here

The Webcam site address will be given out when you paid to watch live show

Also i have added a little preview clip onto the website.

I will update you all tomorrow with the viewers requests so far.

Mistress Cane

Fileboom Premium Account

Mistress Cane

Hi everyone

5 days to go yeah
update for you all

I am please tell you all that we can do outdoors ballbusting and cbt as well for the live webcam show. so loads fun there to have

Keep request coming for the live webcam show.
go to my website http://www.angelsofdoom.co.uk/femdom.html or email me at [email protected] on how to watch live webcam show this saturday

i will update you the request tomorrow but keep request coming

I have attached some pictures of the area where we will doing the live webcam show.

Mistress Cane

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• Studio1.jpg
    Studio1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Studio2.jpg
    Studio2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 20

Mistress Cane

hello everyone

3 days to go yeah really excited hope everyone else is.

Update
Everyone that watches the show will get a full unedited video clip as well to download day after the show so can see the show live and you can watch it over and over again as well. As this show is one not to miss.

Also I will put first couple minutes of the live show as free so viewers have not made there mind up can do so. This will be showed only on the forums with booking details below to see the show.

go to my website http://www.angelsofdoom.co.uk/femdom.html or email me at [email protected] on how to watch live webcam show this saturday times 3pm(BST) or 7pm(BST)

keep sending the request in and On friday will write post with the requests so far as there is loads.

So do not miss this great show

Mistress Cane

Fileboom Premium Account

Mistress Cane

hello everyone

1 days to go yeah really excited hope everyone else is.
keep the requests coming there will be a live chat room on my webcam site page so you can send me live requests to me at the same time as the show is going on.

Update
Everyone that watches the show will get a full unedited video clip as well to download day after the show so can see the show live and you can watch it over and over again as well. As this show is one not to miss.

Also I will put first couple minutes of the live show as free so viewers have not made there mind up can do so. This will be showed only on the forums with booking details below to see the show.

go to my website http://www.angelsofdoom.co.uk/femdom.html or email me at [email protected] on how to watch live webcam show this saturday times 3pm(BST) or 7pm(BST)

So do not miss this great show

Mistress Cane

Fileboom Premium Account