s&m beginner: need advice on my dom please!

Sabrina.x.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi!

I'm quite new to all of this and I really need some advice. I was talking to my Dom yesterday for the 4th time on webcam, after a month-long break. He orgasmed really early on, like within 5 minutes of webcam, and before I had come. He then he basically said that he had to go get ready to go out, and I had to wait an hour to come. I didn't have a problem with the last part, but I thought it was kind of upsetting that he left after I'd basically fulfilled my purpose so-to-speak.
I don't know, maybe I'm being oversensitive. Is what happened a normal thing? Or was that actually quite dickish of him?

Thanks for your advice xx

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

It can be a normal thing in some relationships and isn't abnormal for a dom to do, but if it's something that bothers you on a deeper level than 'I'll do things to please him, like it or not', it shouldn't be happening for you. He also should have told you before play, in my opinion, that he would be leaving, not sprung it on you- at least not this early in the game, when you're still learning about eachother.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

Some doms very intentionally de-privilege their sub's orgasm, or deny it completely, either for training purposes or because it arouses them to control a sub that way. So it's a reasonable thing for a dom to do to a sub. However, as Smallest said, if it makes you unhappy, you should negotiate with the dom to not do that.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sabrina.x.

Some doms very intentionally de-privilege their sub's orgasm, or deny it completely, either for training purposes or because it arouses them to control a sub that way. So it's a reasonable thing for a dom to do to a sub. However, as Smallest said, if it makes you unhappy, you should negotiate with the dom to not do that.

Hi! Yeah, if he had done it because it aroused him or to control me I wouldn't have minded, but I don't think that was the reason. I think he really just had planned to go out and hadn't told me... Almost like 'yep I got what I came for, and now I'm off'

Thanks for your reply!

Fileboom Premium Account

Sabrina.x.

It can be a normal thing in some relationships and isn't abnormal for a dom to do, but if it's something that bothers you on a deeper level than 'I'll do things to please him, like it or not', it shouldn't be happening for you. He also should have told you before play, in my opinion, that he would be leaving, not sprung it on you- at least not this early in the game, when you're still learning about eachother.

Hi, thank you for your response! So do you reckon I should say something then? Thanks

Fileboom Premium Account