Russian mistress[Femdom, Foot Fetish, Domination, Humiliation, Foot worshiping, Faces

ddeten

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mia- Updated: 10 September 2010/00:09:59/wmv/165.87 MB

http://image.smplace.com/preview?/user/xmi4frk7rj.jpg

Clips: The mistress looks so gorgeous in this see-through mesh outfit of hers – the slave just can’t take his eyes off her smooth body, the most secret corners of which are shamelessly exposed by the holes in the black net. However, he won’t be able to stare at all that for too long – soon there won’t be anything but the bossy beauty’s bottom in front of his eyes as she will get down to facesitting him!

http://image.smplace.com/preview?/user/byuoq6k7he.jpg

part1
part2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ddeten

Banned

helga - 08 December 2010.wmv 192.26 MB/00:11:35

Clips: The trampling session that this humble young slave is going to live through today will be just unforgettable. His mistress has put on her favorite shoes on high stiletto heels that surely do look great on her shapely feet but... They feel like crazy torture tools when they finally touch the slave's skin, sinking in it like a warm knife sinks in butter! The pain will be close to unbearable - but the boy will have to stand it and enjoy it.

part1
part2

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

Maya - 07 July 2010.wmv/218.13 MB/00:13:09

Clips: A submissive male employee looks like a real gift of fate to this merciless dominant office babe - on his very first day at the new working place she humiliates the poor guy so badly! Watch her trample him almost squashing his dink with her stiletto heels, then kick him under her table and leave him there feeling his humble tongue slide all over her tired feet and juicy pussy. Damn, what a worker!

part1
part2
part3

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

Mia & Lilu - 21 July 2010.wmv/231.84 MB/00:13:59

Clips: Why get a puppy if there is such a great slave at your disposal? He will lick your feet (both bare and in shoes) and even wag his tail when you feed him anything - even an old piece of bread squashed under your soles will do. Besides, he can do a thing no doggie will ever agree to take - feel free to use this motherfucker's mouth as an ashtray! Great pet, eh? Don't forget to train him hard though!

part1
part2
part3

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

Mia - 01 September 2010.wmv/125.6 MB/00:07:34

Clips: I was squatted down on the floor, naked, leashed and unbearably ashamed. She was sitting in front of me - the true embodiment of heavenly beauty that I could only dream of before. My dream cam true - she owned me! Her shapely feet, still tired after a long day, were right in front of my face, so I did what I had to do making a satisfied smile appear on my mistress's face. Her toes tasted so good.

part1
part2

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

Mia & Lilu - 18 August 2010.wmv/182.98 MB/00:11:02

Clips: The dirty floor in this sinister building gives the two mistresses a great idea on how to train their slave - seeing that the guy is submissive enough to fulfill any of their orders, they get their bare feet covered in the cement dust and push them right in his face making him lick all that foul-smelling dirt off their toes. Yeah, it might make him shit bricks, literally - but no one gives a fuck!

part1
part2

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

Lilu - 13 October 2010.wmv/190.92 MB/00:11:30

Clips: Lilu's new shoes she bought for the fall are not only beautiful - they also serve as a good torture tool, which is proven really vividly in this set of femdom pics. Their sharp heels sink in her slave's soft skin so deep making the miserable worm writhe and cry, their soles almost squash his tiny dink and balls, their top sparkles so bright when licked clean by him... He's the perfect shoeshiner.

part1
part2

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

Jasmine -27 October 2010.wmv/189.04 MB/00:11:23

Clips: What Jasmine's doggy boy is going to go through today is something bigger than just a usual taming session - the bossy babe decided to spice the whole thing up with a decent portion of foot domination and CBT. That noose thrown around the motherfucker's sack will surely make him more willing to fulfill the mistress's orders exactly the way she tells him to and lick her soles with double eagerness.

part1
part2

Fileboom Premium Account