runny eyeliner suggestions please.

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by sweetsub31, May 14, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. sweetsub31

sweetsub31 New Member

I need my eyeliner to run

My Master wants me to have very runny eyeliner/mascara. Unfortunately they make really good eye makeup now. I can't seem to find anything that runs enough when he makes my eyes water, or makes me cry. Does anyone have any suggestions? Please be brand specific. Thanks!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. misshill

misshill New Member

try collection 2000 or miss sporty xx

3. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Any non-waterproof liquid or gel should work- gel might be best because it piles on thick. Also, mascara piled on your lowers might help.

L'Oreal has a liquid one in a grey tube, there's no writing on the bottle or I'd give you the name, Essence's gel or mascara, L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara, and Nyx's basic liner should all run, judging by how they wear/wash off.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  4. sweetsub31

sweetsub31 New Member

Thanks so much! I'll give them a try!

5. Martello

Martello Member

I'm a guy so I can;t name a brand but look for cheap non waterproof.
    It will do the trick.

6. Stella69

Stella69 New Member

you can also try applying a black eyeshadow powder as eyeliner with a thin brush. you can pack on the black powder quite thick (especially if you layer it over eyeliner) and it will smudge and run nicely, especially if it is cheap. also mascaras that are natural and/or are meant to be washed off with water smudge a lot in my experience. hope that helps!

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM