running out of ideas

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by chrisincuffs, Dec 2, 2009.

1. chrisincuffs

chrisincuffs New Member

Hi, My Master and I are apart. He is in NY and I in MN. We get together as often as possible and in the mean time use webcams and my Master requests that I add a variety of pictures on flickr.com for others to see his beautiful slave.
    Our problem is this....My Master can be very strict at times. Some of my rules are:
    No chipped nails
    No smudged make up
    No messy hair
    Remember and be able to recite poems for him (at anytime or place he may call)
    I must add pictures to flickr as he wishes
    I have homework I must do every night... such as writing a letter to Master or a photography project
    Master at times requests that I seduce a male or female and dominate that person for him

I need new ways for him to punish me from far away, in ways that I can do to myself in front of my cam or take pictures of. I use different clips and weights, my clit is pierced horizontally and vertically as well as my nipples.
    Please help us

Thank you,
    Chrisincuffs

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. pepeluism

pepeluism Member

How about buying one of those dog training electric shock collars. if you get one for a little dog, you can tie it to your pussy and activate it every time you are told. I've had that used on my balls and it is definitely painful.

3. chrisincuffs

chrisincuffs New Member

Thanks! Right now I use laundry pins on my pussy with a weight attached. I try to hold it in my pussy until Master makes me drop it and then the clip rips at my pussy. Very painful but a very good way to show my dedication.