Rules

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Ruelee

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Actually, it wasn't too bad really. Whenever I normally would have, I just reminded myself, Master has told me not to, I won't disappoint her.
Of course, finding something to distract you from it helps a great deal, doing something else that needs your hands a lot helps more. I usually did the dishes, or went and found something that needed solving.
Basically... distracting yourself.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ruelee: Well, I have tried distracting myself, but it doesn't always work. The other day I slipped :-( I am awaiting punishment right now. Usually I would use the ankle cuffs to tie myself to the bed (Where I could reach the keys on my nightstand) until she got home to take the keys. I love the feeling of waking up tied to the bed. Since I'm awaiting punishment I lose a lot of things, I can't play with the cuffs when I'm alone now. I've been doing good without them so far tho. Its very hard to break the habit.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

each of my subs/slaves have different duties, mostly common stuff they have to do...

the one rule above all others is to say what you mean and mean what you say. Do not say you will do something or make promises you cant keep, because without our word we have nothing and therefore are nothing. if something is asked of me, and im not 100% sure i can do it, i let you know "ill see what i can do" and if i know i can do it, I will say so. I expect the same in return.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ruelee: Self punishment is a good idea. I'll run that by her. Right now while I await punishment I can't ask for anything. No sweet foods, no playing with the handcuffs, no kissing her, sometimes no cuddling with her. Soon we are going to get a chastity device and locking butt plug for me. The idea of two punishments she might like too. I'm trying to get her on this forum for ideas and tips.

Maso_missive: Ya, I hate doing them and they pile up. Its a bad habit and she usually gets angry with me going so long. Me not wanting punishment will help me get them done.

Fileboom Premium Account