Rubber & Latex video sets (update)

lanteh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

JEM - DEEP IN THE DUNGEON

JEM is a brand new model on ShinySluts, and she makes quite a first impression with this scene. She begins dressed in a transparent latex leotard that clings tightly to her gorgeous body. After giving you a taste of her single-tail whip, she slowly peels her rubber off and gives you a long look at her alabaster skin.

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Time: 00:07:07
Size: 208 Mb

DOWNLOAD
051_rub_JEM_Deep_in_the_Dungeon.part2.rar
051_rub_JEM_Deep_in_the_Dungeon.part1.rar
051_rub_JEM_Deep_in_the_Dungeon.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

lanteh

VENOMOUS
03/21/13

For this scene, I slither into a skin tight snakeskin latex dress that is sure to have you begging for more. But don't worry, I leave nothing to the imagination as I peel back the layers of rubber and show you everything. So, be careful .. my bite is lethal!

Time: 00:07:41
Size: 227 Mb

DOWNLOAD
052_rub_venom0us.part1.rar
052_rub_venom0us.part2.rar
052_rub_venom0us.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

ALEXIS GRACE - WORKING HARD

It's after hours at the office but sexy secretary, Alexis Grace, is hard at work. All work and no play makes for a dull day, so Alexis decides to take a little break. She strips off her latex office attire and then buries her fingers deep inside her wet snatch. Working overtime has never been so much fun.

Time: 00:11:27
Size: 339 Mb

DOWNLOAD
053_rub_alexis_working_hard.part1.rar
053_rub_alexis_working_hard.part3.rar
053_rub_alexis_working_hard.part2.rar
053_rub_alexis_working_hard.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

BETTY BANG - HANDLE WITH CARE

Betty Bang makes her debut on SS with this smoldering scene. She's a Miami girl and she's got the curves to prove it. She's also not afraid to show them off while being wrapped up in tight and shiny latex. You'll love checking out every inch of her body and then watching her bring herself to a wet climax with a steel dildo!

Time: 00:07:42
Size: 226 Mb

DOWNLOAD
054_rub_betty_handle.part2.rar
054_rub_betty_handle.part1.rar
054_rub_betty_handle.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

MY LIVING DOLL

I have always loved playing with dolls. So, when I found a my kinky friend, Nicci Tristan, all tied up in a giant doll box, I knew I was in for some fun. I started off by admiring her tight and shiny catsuit as well as her full collection fo accessories. Then, I took her out and played with her ... with a little help from an inflatable butt plug and a dildo gag.

Resolution: 640 x 360
Time: 00:22:45
Size: 218 Mb

DOWNLOAD
055_rub_living_doll.part1.rar
055_rub_living_doll.part2.rar
055_rub_living_doll.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

LATEX LOCKUP: THE INSPECTION

In the final installment to my "Latex Lockup" series, you get to see how I treat the slutty jail guards who want to work in my prison. Cadet Heather is summoned to my office for an inspection that begins with a probing finger in her pussy. Then, she satisfies me with a silver vibrator and faces a final examination courtesy of my big black strap-on.

Resolution: 640 x 360
Time: 00:20:18
Size: 299 Mb

DOWNLOAD
056_rub_lockup_heather.part1.rar
056_rub_lockup_heather.part3.rar
056_rub_lockup_heather.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

PLAYING WITH PARIS

Kinky fetish girl, Paris Kennedy, recently paid me a visit and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. With her long red hair and her killer body, I just knew we'd have fun. We started out by caressing each other while wearing matching black and white latex outfits. Then, we decided to break out two stainless steel dildos and turn the heat up a little.

Resolution: 640 x 480
Time: 00:12:26
Size: 131 Mb

DOWNLOAD
057_rub_playing_paris.part1.rar
057_rub_playing_paris.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

BUBBLE GIRLS

It had been awhile since I'd gotten together with my kinky little girlfriend, Idelsy, so we decided to plan a late night session. After getting decked out in matching black catsuits and knee high boots, we turned on the bubble machine and the fun started. Before long, zippers were being pulled down and rubber-gloved hands were exploring.

Time: 00:11:00
Size: 116 Mb

DOWNLOAD
058_rub_bubble_girls.part1.rar
058_rub_bubble_girls.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

PAIGE ERIN TURNER - ON THE HARDWOOD
04/03/13

Don't let her girl-next-door innocence fool you. Our latest addition to SS, Paige Erin Turner, might look wholesome but when she is all dolled up in tight black rubber, she transforms into a ravishing fetish vixen. In her debut set, she strikes some provocative poses on the hardwood floor and then gradually peels her tight latex off.

Time: 00:07:55
Size: 233 Mb

DOWNLOAD
059_rub_paige_wood.part2.rar
059_rub_paige_wood.part1.rar
059_rub_paige_wood.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

LATEX LOCKUP: MAKING BAIL

The "Latex Lockup" series continues, with another kinky roleplay scene. This time, my prisoner is played by the totally sexy, Megan Jones.

Part 1 - The scene begins with me booking Megan on charges of lewdness and disorderly conduct. She doesn't have enough money to make bail, so I come up with a creative solution. I allow her to earn her bail by submitting to me. I begin by ordering her to worship and kiss my ass. Then, I remove her from the cell and bind her for some more serious action.

Part 2 - With my inmate securely bound, I pull out a paddle and give her round ass a nice workout. After getting her cheeks nice and pink, I decide its time for my prisoner to receive a little reward for her servitude. So, I pull out a big blue dildo and give her wet pussy a thorough fucking.

Time: 00:16:19
Size: 174 Mb

DOWNLOAD
060_rub_lockup_megan.part1.rar
060_rub_lockup_megan.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account