Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. zoojas

zoojas New Member

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

3. nix

nix Guest

what's the red thing in OP's ass?

4. Its a buttplug. Its not very big but does the job. Saying that. . . I may go shopping next week. ;)

5. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Oh Damn that first pic is hot.

6. Thanks. Glad you all like them :eek:

That first one is my master's favourite too ;)

7. Prissy

Prissy Member

Cheeked, what do you mean by cheeked, Pppy? And I liked all the pictures.

8. Being cheeky to him, rude, disrespectful :p

9. Prissy

Prissy Member

Ahh, ok. Would you believe I have never been rude to Master?

Sure I disobey him, but rudeness, and back talk isn't my style.

10. Aww, I don't mean anything bad by what I say to him. We are really good mates too, and outside of our kinky relationship, we are always winding each other up, making cheap cracks over our age difference. Just having a bit of harmless fun, that does come out during our games sometimes, and yeah, I get punished for it then, but no one takes any real offence to anything said :)

11. Prissy

Prissy Member

I am glad to hear that. I just think if I ever said anything mean, he may get mad. I am not a mean person. Neither is Master, but I still think if pushed too far, it might be a mistake.

12. We're not a mean pair, either. We just have a slightly warped sense of humour when it comes to certain things.

13. Prissy

Prissy Member

lol. I really think I shouldn't have asked Master for that collar yesterday, now. I hurt now.

Anyway, it doesn't look like he hit very hard, I have seen redder cheeks than that on certain sites that have movies.

Please tell me if I am wrong.

14. Well, it depends. Sometimes he hits very hard, and sometimes it's quite light. One time, I was tied over the bed for a spanking, and it must have gone on for about an hour. It hurt like hell by the end, but weirdly enough, one arse cheek was all bruised, the other just a bit red, even though both got equal attention :p Unfortunately, though, we didn't have a camera for that session; I saw myself in a mirror, and had to admit that it did look amazing :)

15. Prissy

Prissy Member

I wish I could have seen it. Yikes, I think I sounded messed up there. I am not a fan of pain, yet wishing I could have seen it??? I am confused now.