Rope Bondage | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves | Device Bondage

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sheena Rose

Release Year: 2018

My Master ceases to surprise me. This session I woke up on a bare bed, ropes hugging my legs bent, my ponytail and wrists tied to the top of the bed. I tried to getaway but he knows how to keep me bound in place for whatever he desires. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he pushes me down, slaps me around and punishes me with his throbbing cock. The only times I was still is when I was servicing his dick. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I must admit. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. I wonder if he treats his other sex slaves the same. It seems like he puts me through his disgrace rougher than the rest. I'm not sure if I can endure his pleasures anymore.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3026kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 792.2 MB

Download Sheena Rose

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

VikKing707

Swallow It, Slave - Part 1 of 2

It knocks at the door. The doctor opens the door and closes it after he saw slavegirl Juliette. She was not in the right position. After a few seconds it knocks again. He opens the door and slavegirl Juliette kneels naked on the floor with stretched neck.

Duration: 25:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2969kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 580.0 MB

Download Swallow It, Slave - Part 1 of 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

VikKing707

Last edited:

VikKing707

Sheena Rose

I did not deserve sexual disgrace. But he managed to get me in his dungeon for his perverted use. I didn't want to crack but he was so rough and persistent with his huge dick. I've never seen one that big. He kept jamming it deep down my throat, my hair grasped tight in his hands for easy maneuvering of my head. If my hands weren't belted to a rod, I'd fight my way out of there. It would be the only way for him to fuck me the way he did. I'm too tight for a cock like his. I could feel my pussy stretch. Luckily nothing ripped down there

Duration: 30:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 677.6 MB

Download Sheena Rose

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Water Punishment - Part 2 of 2

The man stops pouring the water and goes over to the table where he picks up the clothespins and black tape. He goes over to Juliette and waits while she calms down a little. The man begins to play with her nipple, making it hard and sensitive.

Duration: 22:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps

File size: 498.8 MB

Download Water Punishment - Part 2 of 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Anastasia Pierce - Disciplined

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Submissive girls get disciplined and enjoy every minutes of it. Two Schoolgirl scenes with little damsel in uniform eager for attention, training and sexual attention. A very naughty damsel squirting on her schoolbooks, A maid hogtied , gagged and struggling for attention before being to orgasm by her mistress. A busty college girl caged and getting off with a large toy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:25
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.6 MB

Download Anastasia Pierce - Disciplined

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Becca Diamond

It's been awhile since I've seen my Master's face, felt his rough touch on my skin. I thought he forgot about me. I'm sure he's plenty busy with his other sex slaves. I must admit I think about him all the time, hoping to look up at him while he uses my throat with his massive cock. I love taking his hung meat deep down my throat. My gag reflex gets better and better. I'm sure I could take his dick down my throat for hours. He tested that. He even hooked up a fucking machine for my pussy. He loves playing with the speed dial, letting it go slow and smooth, hiking up the speed to 20mph, ramming my pussy in. I couldn't focus with his cock excavating my throat. I guess I have to work on my gag reflex more.

Duration: 16:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 357.8 MB

Download Becca Diamond

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

The Headhunter Vol. 2 - Part 1 of 2

Juliettes interrogation continues. She's sitting on a chair, her hands are tied behind, she's gagged with a ringgag and she's also blindfolded. As the man comes in he starts to tie Juliettes elbows together. He does it very strong and Juliette moans to the pain.

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2708kbps

File size: 364.2 MB

Download The Headhunter Vol. 2 - Part 1 of 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Alice Amore

I don't know what he wanted from me. I'm sure I never met him before. But he brought me to his dungeon, bent me over and tied me to an arm rack, belts keeping me in place. I was vulnerable to any desperate sick guy, like my new Master. I didn't see when he came in. His touch from behind startled me. His first dip into my twat made me quiver. His cock was so big. My pussy is too small to handle such length and girth. It didn't stop him from fucking me fast and deep. He was out of control. All I could do was hold on tight and take the pounding. He would randomly walk around to make me gag. I've never taken a cock like his deep down my throat. I'd gag the moment it touched my nostrils. But it was a big relief from getting fucked. He obviously noticed and brought something out for me: a fucking machine. He teased my pussy a bit before letting it go on full speed. He continued playing with my throat, bobbing my head on his hard knob.

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 335.5 MB

Download Alice Amore

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Swallow It, Slave - Part 2 of 2

After a while Juliette stands again on the wall. She wears boots and a miniskirt and a blouse. She has a dildo in her mouth. The man commands her again to come to him. He takes the dildo and asks her if she can do a deep throat with the dildo.

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2612kbps

File size: 467.4 MB

Download Swallow It, Slave - Part 2 of 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: