Rope Bondage | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves | Device Bondage

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Courtney Taylor and Matt Williams

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English

Courtney Taylor is a barbie doll come to life. Huge tits, big blow job lips, juicy bootie, long blonde hair, tan and a shaved pussy. This sexbot was put on the planet to fuck and she is very very good at it. When you see her walking down the street you want to bend her over the nearest bench and stuff all her holes full of cock. Today we are going to put our sex doll to the test.

We belt her down onto a custom made wooden bondage device with thick leather straps. Her tan oiled body gleams under the studio lights and her giant breasts jut up to the ceiling like mountains. A fucking machine is bolted in place between her lean thighs. The dildo is shoved deeply into her perfectly shaved barbie cunt. Time to make this bimbo cum.

Once the machine is flipped on, you can actually see her stomach move outwards with each stoke as the machine owns her pussy. Courtney cums, hard and fiercely, moaning though her huge blow job lips. We accept the invitation and slide a hard dick balls deep right into her face pussy. This barbie is now airtight, stuffed from both ends. She is living up to her purpose, drooling on the dick as the fucking machine bulges out her abs. Her eyes water and her makeup is slowly destroyed. When makeup meets dick, dick always wins.

Courtney's eyes glaze and she sags limply in her bondage as her throat is plowed by hard cock. This is her true purpose. This is what she is meant to do. This sexbot is a keeper. We drive a few more thrusts into her open drooling mouth just to remind her of her place before walking away. We are definitely going to have this one back, she was born for the dick.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6744kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 671.6 MB

Download Courtney Taylor and Matt Williams

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

VikKing707

Punished By The Devil Worshippers - Part 1 of 2

Now Juliette lays naked on a X-frame. Her wrists are tied with ropes to the frame. On her nipples are clamps attached. The guy comes in and ties her ankles with ropes to the frame.He takes off the nippleclamps. He wants to play "Ice and Fire" with her. He has ice cubes and matchsticks and works with her body. Juliette moans and screams a lot. The ice cubes are so cold on her body. After the ice cubes follow the matchsticks.

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2843kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 491.8 MB

Download Punished By The Devil Worshippers - Part 1 of 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Butt Walker Hopping Test

Release Year: 2015
Genres: barefoot, gags, head bondage, naked, orgasm

Walking with your ass forcibly stuck out is one thing. Hopping while clamped into a contorted form with a spring loaded butt hook up your ass is a whole new torment.

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2897kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 567.6 MB

Download Butt Walker Hopping Test

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Dillon Carter

Release Year: 2018

I woke up on the bare bed again, my wrists tied behind my back with tight leather cuffs. My legs were restrained as well. I wasn't going anywhere. Master came in. I heard his footsteps. Hearing him approach got my pussy so wet. I was excited to take his cock, prove that I'm a good slave and need no further training. He slaps me around before making me take his cock deep down my throat, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with more gagging. He threw me all around the bed with such ease. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. The more I moan, the rougher he gets with me. I get scared sometimes he might do something more than he does, something I really can't handle. That's why I shut up but tempted to talk back again. I think he likes it. He gives me a huge steamy load of his sweet man juice every time I rile him up and take his punishing cock. I know I please my Master.

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2972kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 488.7 MB

Download Dillon Carter

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Juliette Auctioned - Part 2 of 2

He places the nipplesuckers on her nipples. Then he brings over a bamboo cane. He walks behind her and takes the vibrator control. The man turns on the vibrator and turns also on the bullet vibrator. Now the man strikes her with the cane. He strikes her constantly now, all over her body.

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3138kbps

File size: 420.5 MB

Download Juliette Auctioned - Part 2 of 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Playing with My Prize 2 part - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

After multiple orgasms soaked in her own spit, Montana is pulled off and placed on her elbows and knees, her ass up in the position. He inspects his sex slave's pussy and asshole, pleased to see pretty pink.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 537.5 MB

Download Playing with My Prize 2 part - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Hannah Heartly

Release Year: 2018

I wanted more of my Master and his merciless disgrace. That's exactly what I got. This time around he tied me to a crate, on my knees and hands, easy for my mouth and pussy to be pounded in. That's exactly what he did. He took turns using his dick in my throat and pussy, raising me right back up every time I fall in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and aggressively. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge tool the cause of all the racket. He loves to yank on my long hair, using it to pull me back deeper on his erect meat, spanking my ass, training me to back it up myself. The entire time I was hoping he'd cum on me this time. I deserve cum this time.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2967kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 314.1 MB

Download Hannah Heartly

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Return Of The Devil Worshippers - Part 2 of 2

He takes out a whip and whips her back. Juliette screams but she is hard. So the next step is something other. He lays the naked Juliette on a table. He ties her wrists and ankles with ropes on the table. He pulls her nipples and pours again some water over her face.

Duration: 20:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2842kbps

File size: 457.8 MB

Download Return Of The Devil Worshippers - Part 2 of 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

The Chick-Vice Fuck-Slut

Release Year: 2015
Genres: catsuits, clips & clamps, collars, gags, high heels, mesh, oral, orgasm, penetration, spandex, stocks, strap-on, training

Emmy is installed into the Chick Vice and learns what it is like to become Mistress Jade's Fuck Slut.

Duration: 20:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2410kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 382.6 MB

Download The Chick-Vice Fuck-Slut

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: