Rope Bondage | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves | Device Bondage

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Agonizing Crotch Rope Predicament - Gigi Lynn - Full HD 1080p

I find myself dragged into the room by my bound wrists. The burly tattooed guy grabs a handful of rope and ties my arms down to a post on the bed frame. I struggle and sob through the ballgag he has jammed into my mouth and his silence as he binds me is intimidating. I look up hoping that he will say something but he does not utter one single solitary word as he adds more and more rope restricting my movements with each rope he places on me. I kick at him as he threads a crotch rope between my legs and tightens it up splitting my ass in two and giving me a camel toe. He ties that crotch rope off to a beam up high above my bound body me to lift and hold my hips up in order to get the pressure off my pussy. I am scared of what he will do next as he whips a rope around my ankle and ties it off behind my head cranking my poor helpless body to arch up into a painful position. I sob and beg for this peril to end but he is like a man on a mission and he the ropes keep coming - each one making my predicament more and more impossible to withstand. Finally he speaks one sentence - that ought to do it. He gropes me for a minute then walks away leaving me panting like a in this agonizing crotch rope predicament.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6005kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 717.3 MB

Download Agonizing Crotch Rope Predicament - Gigi Lynn - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

VikKing707

Leashed Hobbled Hitched then Tied to a Post in the Dilapidated Barn 2 part

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

He uses a flogger and a paddle to pound it until the soft skin turns a deep purple and starts to puff up. Whatever it was she did must have been pretty bad to deserve being treated so harshly.

Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2886kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 469.9 MB

Download Leashed Hobbled Hitched then Tied to a Post in the Dilapidated Barn 2 part

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Leather Bound Dykes From Hell Scene 20

When the mistress is away the slaves and sluts will play, play with themselves and the Mistress' tools. Nina would be very upset while she's away. Those leather bound dyke sluts start to play with each other, Flogging, Crops, Tit Torture, Clothes Pins, Strap Ons and so much more! Your throat will go dry with anticipation as you watch scene four of this video it's man good to watch these four sluts get randy with each other!

Format: avi
Duration: 54:17
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1617kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Leather Bound Dykes From Hell Scene 20

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Last edited:

VikKing707

FetishNation - Taylors Bondage Seduction

I think it was a good old fashioned hard spanking and the promises of getting fucked hard by January in a strap-on that finally brought Taylor in to line. Tight rope bondage leads Taylor down path to submission Plus the fact that Taylor was having a great time under Januarys expert control.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:50
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 750.0 MB

Download FetishNation - Taylors Bondage Seduction

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Darling, Matt Williams and Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Anal Bdsm, Anal Bondage Fucking, Big Breasts, Big Dick, Black Cock, Blonde, Breast Bondage, Deep Throat, Drool, Face Fucking, Fucking Machine, MILF, Short Hair, Vibrato

The one, the only, the Darling. Busty blonde Darling of the incredible back arches, mind-blowing multiple orgasms and no gag reflex. A lover of dick and bondage like no other. A bubblebutt that craves the cock and a mind that craves destruction via sex. What do we have in store for her today?

How about a brutal back arch that would make most throw in the towel immediately, a fucking machine wedged deep in that greedy ass, strict metal bondage and an epic facefucking by BBC until Darling is a babbling drooling destroyed mess of slut?

We think that that sounds like a fine idea and do exactly that. Darling also thinks it is a fine idea. Well, it is hard to tell honestly. She is so busy cumming and shrieking and sucking cock that she doesn't seem to be doing all that much thinking...

No matter. We don't need her to think. We only need her holes. Which we use until what is left behind is a drool covered babbling and vacant-eyed fuckdoll staring off into space. We think she liked it. Until next time my dear.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 825.8 MB

Download Darling, Matt Williams and Jack Hammer

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: