Rope Bondage | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves | Device Bondage

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Vulgar Display of Power on Ebony Slut

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FuckedandBound
Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: Rough Sex, Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Deep Troath, BJ, Humilation, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: Russian

The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3386kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 476.1 MB

Download Vulgar Display of Power on Ebony Slut

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

VikKing707

Tied Up - Jade - Full HD 1080p

As an atmospheric piano soundtrack plays, gorgeous Jade is being expertly bound with ropes, Japanese-style. Pretty, with blue eyes, long, strawberry-blonde hair and a striking forearm tattoo, she is wearing only a pair of split-crotch burgundy...

Duration: 9:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 362.1 MB

Download Tied Up - Jade - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Spanking - Stalker

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Whipping, Spanking, Corporal Punishment, Flogging
Video language: English

Oh, Janette! What a poor girl you are. Getting caught by your stalker will bring you in really deep trouble.

No one can hear your screams, no one is there to beg for mercy. Just this freak who wants to punish you. He will whip you like hell, all over your wonderful naked body. Your tits, your belly, your legs, even your vulnerable pussy will burn like hell. The stalker will whip you even there.

Oh, poor Janette, what a nightmare you will have to go through!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:49
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1453kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 139.8 MB

Download Spanking - Stalker

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Poor Rachel 2 part - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

The breath play seems to be a turn on for Montana, making her cum on the flesh pad, begging for dick. Her pussy gets creamy from the torment.

Duration: 18:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 423.0 MB

Download Poor Rachel 2 part - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

My Master surprised me another

Release Year: 2018

This session I woke up on a bare bed, ropes hugging my breasts, more rope keeping my wrists together behind my back, my legs free for easy maneuvering. I tried to getaway but he knows how to keep me bound in place for whatever he desires. No matter how much I screamed, he pushes me down, slaps me around and punishes me with his throbbing cock, making me beg for it. The only times I was still is when I was servicing his dick, my head in his hands making me take it deep down my throat. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I must admit. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. He fucked my , on my side, missionary, all perfect for taking cock deep, fast and rough. He's relentless. No matter how many times I cum, he keeps going, wrecking my pussy even more. After all this work, I just wanted his thick creamy warm load. I feel this slutty sex slave earned it.

Duration: 29:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2840kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 632.8 MB

Download My Master surprised me another

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Poor Rachel 3 part - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

Beautiful Sky wasn't expecting such a huge dick for her domination. She should have known better. Her Master raises the vibration and wraps his hands around her neck, choking moans out of her, making her apologize for being a slut while gagging on his cock.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 451.8 MB

Download Poor Rachel 3 part - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Ava Kelly

Release Year: 2018

I've earned the reputation of a talented deep throat-er from my time chatting online. I've been dared to find some of the biggest dildos and swallow them whole, gladly showing off when I succeed. Maybe that's why he found me and bound me to a post in his dungeon. He left me in the perfect position for what he had in mind: on my knees, my arms pulled back to the post. He wanted to test how well I can actually deep throat a dick like his. He wasted no time, shoving his dick all the way down my throat to his balls. All he wanted to hear was me gagging on his thick shaft. I did like all the slobber that fell from my mouth. I didn't make it easy for him. I just wanted him to keep trying. I loved feeling his dick expanding my throat. He must have been impressed because he propped me up, blindfolded me and fucked me from behind. I enjoyed his cock in my pussy much better, especially when he grabbed my head and used it to bounce me on his throbbing manhood. He made me tell him how much I loved it. He even made me beg for more disgrace. I was actually being honest.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2952kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 680.2 MB

Download Ava Kelly

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: