Rope Bondage | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves | Device Bondage

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Whipped Into A Frenzy

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Slaves are always making mistakes. And "those" in charge always have to devise more stringent ways to make sure these mistakes aren't repeated. This is why Dee Dee (Caressa Savage) finds herself on a huge slant rack responding to a variety of her mistress' whips.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 999kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

Download Whipped Into A Frenzy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

VikKing707

Nude Chair Tie for Rachel 3 part - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

That's what pigs do. They wallow in the mud. They're filthy creatures. London is a pig. We bury her up to her tits in the muck and mire, then start giving her the business end of the whip some more.

Duration: 17:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 392.9 MB

Download Nude Chair Tie for Rachel 3 part - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM

Mz. Berlin decided to stop in to check out Katharine and air out her grievances. Katharine can barely choke out her defense with the collar wrapped so tightly around her throat. Meanwhile, Juliette has no problem shouting her appreciation for the things Claire Adams is doing to her.

Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

Download Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Yoked For His Use

Mike Angelo has his submissive Isabel Dean in a plexiglass yoke which keeps her hands immobilized and gives her quite a feeling of helplessness.
And helpless she is as he smacks her butt with a leather slapper out in the garden. He gets the redhead down on her knees to suck his cock, and then he leans her doggie style over the side of a fountain to lap at some of the water like a puppy.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 663.3 MB

Download Yoked For His Use

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Invader - Kleio Valentien, London River

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HT
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM

My name is Kleio Valentien. I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm alone in the world. I made a mistake. Or to be more accurate I made a series of mistakes. I just wanted a soft bed to lay in for the night. I thought I'd shower, raid the fridge, then watch something on TV while I fell asleep. I only meant to scare London River. She so kindly let me into her home and told me all about the neighborhood. I would have tied her up. I would have kept her alive and safe. I would have release her when I was ready to go.

It all went wrong. I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't mean to do it. It's her fault really!! She lunged at me. She did it to herself!! I should have left. I should have walked away, but she said her husband wouldn't be home for a week. I just wanted a night. Just one night on their soft fluffy bed.

Then he came home. OT is his name. He found London where I left her. He found me in the shower and he wasn't very happy with me. I can't really blame him after what I did to his wife. I did get my night to sleep in the big fluffy bed. That was the last good nights sleep I've gotten. I've lost track of how many days he's had me. He keeps me tied up. He keeps a pillowcase over my head when he allows me sleep.

Duration: 40:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps

File size: 613.3 MB

Download Invader - Kleio Valentien, London River

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Dixons Day Part 2 Dixon Mason, Zayda J

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Dixon Mason, Zayda J
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

They wanted to see her hurt. They called for her to be bound and beaten. Of course our crew has been waiting for that from the first moment. Nothing gives us more joy than acting out the perverse demands of our members.

Duration: 1:10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 796.1 MB

Download Dixons Day Part 2 Dixon Mason, Zayda J

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

29 Oct 2016 - Alex Blake - Anxious in Bondage

They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful hand-held toy in the world and she can't get away from it, even if she wanted to.

Total size: 765.2 MB in 4 files.

Download 29 Oct 2016 - Alex Blake - Anxious in Bondage

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Last edited: