Rope Bondage | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves | Device Bondage

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hannah Heartly

Release Year: 2018

All I remember from that night is my Master's cock pounding my deep throat, gagging over and over. He didn't care what came out of me. He grabbed my hair and pried my mouth open for his pleasure. All I could was take it. My arms were tied behind me, my breast bound tight, making any movement I made hurt. It was pure agony. But I liked it. I was grateful when he slammed my face against the floor and entered me from behind. I'm not sure which hole was suited better for this man's cock. I was screaming so loud, he popped a ball gag in my mouth. It didn't stop me from screaming. He was fucking me rough and deep. He would surprise with his dick in my mouth. I could taste my pussy on his shaft. I wanted more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3020kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 306.0 MB

Download Hannah Heartly

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

VikKing707

Lola Love

I've never been tied to the floor by my wrists. I learned quick I shouldn't struggle. The rope burns too much. I needed my strength for what came next. My Master appeared from behind, his dick hard as a rock. I was afraid of it. It looked like it would tear every hole he wanted to put it in. My mouth was first. He warned me of his love for deep throat. His cock definitely was big enough for it. I couldn't take much of it. I gagged every time he pushed it down my throat. I tried to move away for a break. He would raise me right up for more. He didn't care if it was too much for me to handle. I did get a break, but my pussy was the reason why. It had to endure what choked me. He's so rough. Every time I fell flat to the floor, he picked me up and pounded me faster and harder, reaching deep inside my pussy. Maybe gagging on his dick was easier. It wasn't. He stood back up and shoved his dick in my mouth. My pussy was aching already.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 493.5 MB

Download Lola Love

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

VikKing707

Marley Blaze

Waiting for my Master to appear tied against a post was extremely nerve racking. There's no telling what he had planned for me. He convinced me that I needed a proper sexual disgrace for all my misdeeds. I took the time to think of my perverted actions. When he finally entered, he pushed my face aside. I wasn't allowed to look at him. He wanted my pussy wet so he grabbed a vibrator and teased my clit and lips. I got wet so fast. It must have been his fingers stretching my mouth open, tasting sweat and metal. He untied me from the wall and bent me over a crate. He spanked and rubbed my ass for awhile, making me believe it belonged to him. The next thing I knew I was on my back, a fucking machine on high speed between my legs and my Master's cock sliding in and out my deep throat. I was blinded by my own spit dealing with orgasm after orgasm.

Duration: 24:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2953kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 558.6 MB

Download Marley Blaze

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

I thought my disgrace was over

I've never deep throat-ed so much in my life. His dick was so big. I didn't even touch it. He left me against a column for awhile, my wrists tied and my arms pulled back. I couldn't release myself. I tried so much, but the rope wouldn't loosen. I had no choice but to wait for what was planned for me. I think he heard me struggling. He walked in, grabbed my head and widened my mouth with his massive dick. I've never seen one so big. I wouldn't know what to do with it. I definitely learned how to use my throat. He kept pushing his dick in deeper and deeper, faster and harder. I teared up instantly, spit pouring out of my mouth as I gagged over and over. I thought my cries would make him stop but it only made him use my mouth more. It seemed like days of deep throat-ing his cock. When he was finally done, I thought my disgrace was over. But it only the beginning.

Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3033kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 740.7 MB

Download I thought my disgrace was over

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Punishing IR - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

Montana is tied on top of the sybian fucking machine, arms and legs tied bent, flesh pad right on her clit. Her new Master enters the dungeon and flips on the sybian while introducing her to hung cock, excavating deep down her throat, practically fucking her skull.

Duration: 16:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 373.7 MB

Download Punishing IR - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Becca Diamond

The ony way I could is by going through my own sexual disgrace. He felt I deserved disgrace. He had me arrive in a black corset. He wanted to see one on my tight fit body. He bent my arms and legs, binding them with rope. If I wanted to getaway, I'd half to crawl on my elbows and knees. The way he was playing with my pussy and thick clit, I wouldn't want to escape. I loved him reaching inside my pussy and tickling my g-spot, rubbing a vibrator anywhere he could. All I wanted was his dick. He let me feel it under his pants when we met. But my pussy was too tight. He wanted it opened up for a smooth glide. I could tell he would ravish me. So he brought over his fucking machine, it's sole purpose to loosen my pussy. But my mouth would be put to work. He shoved his dick deep down my throat. Spit was everywhere. I was glad. It's the only way I could deep throat his dick. He made sure to use my ability well.

Duration: 21:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 481.8 MB

Download Becca Diamond

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Mia Hurley

He's quite talented with shibari rope tying. He bound my breast and hands tight. Every time I moved it seemed the ropes tightened. He left me waiting in his lair, ball gag deep in my mouth. I never knew when he would arrive. When he finally did he went right to work. He bent me over and pulled my panties off, his fingers instantly in and out of my pussy, using spit as lubricant. I must confess I came twice. Being unable to move or speak was exciting as three fingers opened me up. He propped me on my knees and ripped the gag off my face, plunging his great big thick dick down my throat. I've never deep throat-ed a cock before. Feeling it slide down my esophagus made me gag so much, yet I wanted more. He was so rough. He didn't care how badly I gagged. That's exactly what he wanted. I was ready to take his long dick, but he said I wasn't ready. He hooked up his fucking machine to my pussy as he continued bobbing my head on his dick. When he was satisfied, he left me alone, the machine still pounding my pussy.

Duration: 17:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 390.3 MB

Download Mia Hurley

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: