Gay Asian Rookie Yuki

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

7c8eaf78b5aeec365ac1b4517fbfdd44.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Coat Company
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal / Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Rimming, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshots

The last rookie appears this year! 180cm swimming club "courage · 19 years old", proudly debut!
A single-handed man who is full of naiveness, a thin streak muscle BODY of body hair, a priquette and a sensitive large mala!
One unobtrusive athletic club and courage of the number of experienced people will be developed by the man by the eroticism of its honesty and naturality!
From the first shooting, to the first gun dig, Musashi, from the luxury athlete competition with Shoei ... ... fiery erotic document all four parts of rolling feeling!
1. First season full open! First shot of tension!
Suppoli pseudo-brick with only one experienced yet! Even though I did not get nervous in the electric massage machine, I was immediately bubbling with the first magic trick!
"Ah! A little bit crazy!" Distort the face to the pleasure of the male blame "Yavai Yabai ... Ikuiku!"
2. Extreme erotic first cancer digs to feel in obedient words!
"I like to put in the tongue ..." Even the first kiss with a man Belochu thick! Blow is "oh ... fierce" while raising the erotic voice raising ... ...!
The first anal is licked and the hip is waved to the man's mouth! The first blowjob service with erotic tongue!
Erotic erection that shakes and shakes sweat in intense piston! Touch the joint "I'm really good ..."
It is blamed the nipple and the thick mala which are being dug 3 points ... It is binbin while being veloki!
"I'm looking forward to it ..." It looks like Iki immediately and holds the hand of goggles ...! Thick Semen Digging Is Alive!
3. The first Tachi curious in Musashi 21-year-old and competitive panplay!
Wash the body and rub against each other! Two erotic glans who react and make out Hami! Premature Ejaculation · Musashi "is dangerous or not ..." to Feratech of courage
Courage, see the first anal cancer and slammed for the first time! First insert "I'm warm ..." "I gradually came close to the pussy ..." Violently Erokisu!
Both women's inexperienced position "It feels like back I feel good ..." Musashi that immediately broke with the hand of courage "Iki ... I just stop!" "Sensitive skin" Digging Iki & Facials!
4. It is disturbed by the ferocious piston of 21-year-old Sho British and it panted!
Under the sun, muscle training from Sho British! Bello Bero passionate kiss! The courage to come to feel while being ashamed to the meat food system blame of Sho British!
"I'm going out loud" "I'll come out ..." I'm deeply languided in Sho English, while the first 69 "Large ..." is anal licking in cock and also the first vibrator blame!
The sloppy slam is smashed in the long British slap, but the ass is also beaten, the erotic voice of courage does not stop! "It's really bubbling!"

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:00:28
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB