Roleplay section?

Discussion in 'Rules, announcement, your questions and suggestion' started by dusk, Aug 5, 2009.

1. dusk

dusk New Member

I was just wondering since I couldn't find a place to rp. If there isn't will there ever be section where we can do this? I think it could be a lot of fun :). Just a suggestion.

Sorry if their already is a place for this or there's a reason their isn't.

2. Hmm, do you mean to discuss roleplay, or actually partake in some across the board, or...? :confused:

3. dusk

dusk New Member

Oh sorry I meant online roleplay, so yeah partake.

4. master jey

master jey Moderator

explain what it means?

5. dusk

dusk New Member

ugh, sorry I seem to be really having trouble explaining myself.

By partake I meant to take part in. What I meant was a section where users' can write their own story as they go along where each user is a character (or two or more) in the story.

6. Master_J

Master_J Member

I Agree dusk, i think a Roleplaying section would be awesome!

*J walks into the room...a long, thick, chain trailing behind him. "Hello..." he says, with a snake-like grin, as he walks closer to the poor girl*

Thats an example of online roleplay

7. dusk

dusk New Member

Exactly! And I think it would really help build a stronger community too.

8. Hmm, well, maybe my master and I shouldn't join in, as with the number of characters we've created between us, we might end up hogging it...we have enough characters under our belts to create a warped kind of kinky sketch show! :D

9. master jey

master jey Moderator

J walks into the room...a long, thick, chain trailing behind him. "Hello..." he says, with a snake-like grin, as he walks closer to the poor girl but someone has smashed his head with wooden dildo he came out from darkness and said don't worry little girl i won't hurt you,but thet wasn't and the girl sudenluy screamed she saw something terrible it was strangers face white and sick...yes it was michel jackson

XD

10. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

while online RP is highly popular, I'm not sure how well it would do here. Those who wish to roleplay, usually have other sites that they do so on, and while I'm not opposed to the idea, I'm just unsure. perhaps if there was a large enough call for it, maybe.

Not an attempt to spam, but a member here runs an online roleplaying forum that does have adult content. I'd erge you all to check it out, as a means of supporting the community. Granted, most of the RP there currently has a fantasy or sci-fi, or horror base, its not that far off, and some of their adult content stuff is pretty, ummm... intense.

So if roleplay is an intrest to you, swing by and say hi to Eferhilda (aka SashaLust) at Creative Freedom

11. dusk

dusk New Member

Hmm, thanks for the info Sparrow, I just might do that :).

As for whether it would suit here, I get what you mean but perhaps it could be worth a try, just to see if it does take off. Maybe, I don't know. If there's a big enough call for it like you said.

12. I'm not good at roleplaying. I just wanna be tied to the bed tight and teased or tortured. My posts would be *struggles* then next would be *tests bonds* haha

I would like to see some roleplaying on this site though. Would be fun. I will check out the site link above first though.