[RG] Bianca Beauchamp pictures collection latex

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

vix55

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lately in Montreal city where I live, I have noticed that the burlesque scene is significantly developing reaching a new level of sexiness, professionalism and offering to people various shows performed by talented local performers. One of these performers stood out to me with her elegant charisma and her arousing acts. Be ready to get spoiled my fellow fans because with what I have in store for you, your heart will skip a beat! For the first time ever, my Latex Lair welcomes burlesque hottie Madria Dulce! And for this special occasion, I dressed up my foxy friend with my new light pink HW Design latex catsuit, a color that not only I knew would suit her skin tone perfectly but would also remind the softness and elegance of the burslesque world. If I am not mistaken, Madria wears latex catuits from time to time but I think she rarely models them for photo shoots. But when she saw my new pink little number, she could not resist it! To match hers, I dressed up with my newest catsuit addition also made by HW Design this time made in mannequin color. Kissing and caressing each other's latexed bodies, Madria and I have become instantly lustful friends and now is your turn to join our lusty rubber party!

[x62pics][1600px]/15mb

http://smplace.com/download?/file/f707bb6692f12bb24c8290c558760d85/LUSTFUL_FRIENDS.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vix55

She is back!! After reading all your positive feedbacks and excitement regarding my "Double Trouble" photo shoot, I have decided to grant your wishes and bring back the sexy-super-delicious webcam sensation Bella French! After all, it is the Holiday season and why not closing 2013 with more of my new blonde bombshell girlfriend?! And I kept the best and naughtiest photos for last! Dressed up head to toe in classic black latex catsuits and corsets, I welcomed Bella to join me for kinky fun in my rubber cocoon where I have my king-size waterbed covered with black latex sheets.Get ready to witness steamy hot love between Bella and me as this set has it all: sexy rubber, gigantic boobs, passionate kisses, flirtatious caresses, oiled skin and some very frisky poses as well. And boy was I turned on by her! The more the photo shoot progressed and the less I could focus. I am a latex lover for sure yet with Bella, I had a primal urge to undress her massive boobs and to suck on them with my plump lips! What a time I had and now it can be yours too! Together, Bella and I will turn your world upside down!

[x57pics][1600px]/19mb

http://smplace.com/download?/file/9d9c2f8424e7fe9ca8a909d0395df619/HEAVENLY_CREATURES.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

vix55

Have you ever wondered what six sexy chicks in latex do together in a hotel bedroom? I can’t talk for all of them but I can assure you that when my sexy friends & fetish models Jean Bardot, Jade Vixen, Psylocke, Lacey Black & Jasmine Virginia came in town, we had a sexy fun time happening at a hotel room downtown! We all dressed up with the new Westward Bound latex collection Cirque-Bourgeois and then lubed ourselves to make our latex look silky shiny. Then, we all jumped in the bed for a lovely flirtatious time with each other kissing our delicious lips and rubbing our latexed bodies on each others. Six latexed girls in bed is a lot and at some point, I didn’t even know what legs or arms I was touching. It was a pure sensual erotic moment I loved sharing with them. And then, at some point, Jean tickled me making me laugh. I tried to defend myself by blocking her with my pillow. Well, it didn’t take more for this perfect picture to turn into a group pillow fight. Girl’s pillow fight are so much fun! Feathers were flying everywhere in the room but we didn’t care as we where having a blast! A never seen before in the photo fetish industry that I have the privilege to share with you.

[x70pics][1600px]/89mb

http://smplace.com/download?/file/095ee4f09f12020a48291f92ccc82fb3/THE_PILLOW_FIGHT.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

vix55

Are you a Sexy Rubber / High Heel shoe lover? Because this next photoshoot is going to seriously hit your sweet spot. Rubberized from head to toe with my new Westward Bound latex catsuit with attached feet, a matching girly manga style hood, and my SUPER HIGH & SEXY heels, I am having bratty fun in my shiny kinky cocoon. Intense in voluptuous rubber sensations, these very shiny photos are sure to please you as much as it pleased me to indulge in the fantasy. Do you wanna play kinky with me?

[x90pics][1600px]/27mb

http://smplace.com/download?/file/caf66aa04f7b7b109bde9155a051160f/RUBBER_BRAT.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account