Reward and punishment games

demonbound12

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I was wondering what kind of games some of you as a sub being restrained or you as a dom after restraining your sub like to play involving rewards and punishment? An example of one I play is asking my sub how many lashes she thinks she can take, having her count them out and when we reach the set number, rewarding her with her favorite toy if she shows signs of struggling to reach it or punishing with 5 harder lashes if she reached it too easily. She loves this game as it pushes her to be aware of exactly how strong she is which gives her a feeling of accomplishment. What are some of your favorites?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

slaveboy1930

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

One favorite game involves conditioning or training. My Master will tie me up spread eagle, attached a dog shock collar, and start testing my limits. The goal is that I am not to move or flinch no matter what she does to me. It conditions me to put my self aside and let her have her way with me - teaching me to be submissive. So she may bite, she may lick, she may rub, she may hit. If I move, I get shocked with the dog collar.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account