Gay BDSM Retired Escape Artist

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

5a32cb9bed8dffa9d82b53ec573590c2.jpg

Genres: Gay BDSM,Rope,Bondage,Latex,ruber
Video language: English

This is a pretty cool video featuring the isolation box I built last year. The box was not yet painted but it had all of the padded cushions installed inside. I built the box for my friend NoEscapeSlave (Recon) and after it was fully completed I shot videos of it a few times and then delivered it to him. NoEscapeSlave is into confinment and isolation, so this box was exactly what he had asked for. I would like to make another box for myself sometime, and with the use of a Texas cathether be secured in the box overnight in a gas mask and heavy rubber. That would be really hot.

The video in this update shows my friends Bind and Sir Tim acting out my fantasy scenario in the box. Bind's gas mask has two rubber hoses which are connected to the outside of the box via two ports. These two hoses allow Bind to inhale and exhale air from the room, not from inside the box. In addition, two rectangular ports at each end of the box allow fresh air to be blown through the box keeping heat from building up inside. The box is perfect for long term scenes, and the final version includes attachment points on the inside for securing straps, chains and shackles. The only other stuff I would add to the box would be a wireless audio monitoring device (baby monitor) and an infrared GoPro camera.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 374.5 MB