Restrained Elegance

Pintocas

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Steel Caress
Janey loves to be locked into cold steel- see her caress and indulge herself as she lies back to enjoy the returning caress of the steel bondage on her warm skin!

Janey_slowmusicvideo_1080p.rar

Rigging a suspended balltie
Ah, Chanta! We only had time for one more photo-set; and Chanta decided to do a suspended ball-tie. This would be my first experience of such a complicated design - few people attempt suspensions because of the sheer physical work involved, as well as the potential risk to the model if it doesn't go well... Chanta, of course, seemed supremely confident; she debated whether to tie me facing down or face up, and decided up was better because my hair wouldn't then obscure my face.
I love ball-ties. If I get a choice I always select this position; it's not necessarily easy or comfortable but I love feeling so small, and I think it's a great position for sex, too. Chanta would probably be the person to ask about that - her new book isn't called 'Bondage for Sex' for nothing!
She completed the ball-tie with me elevated on a table. A few minutes later she'd created the web of ropes that would suspend me from the ceiling and she and Hywel pulled the table away. There really is nothing like suspension - it feels like floating when it's done well, but nothing makes you feel so vulnerable. Even in the tightest, most challenging tie, you can normally wriggle around and get a little more comfortable, but when hanging in mid-air you're super-aware of the tight ropes on your body, and you feel totally at the mercy of your captor, which, of course, is the point. I was an instant fan; I never wanted to come down...

arielsuspendedballtie1_wmvl.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Pintocas

The Love Shack At Sunset
Love bondage in the heat of a Spanish evening as Ariel ties Katy in sensual rope bondage for both their pleasures.

KatyAriel_loveshacksunset_1080p.rar

Disciplining His Secretary
Poor Natalia! She was just trying to make a backup of the presentation for tomorrow, and she must have accidentally clicked the wrong icon... it's just saying "Error! Document deleted!"
Her boss sees and knows that he's going to have to spend the whole night re-creating it, since they've got no internet here. Deciding he'll be better off without her help, he hogties her on the conference table to punish her while he gets the work done!

Natalia_hogtiedsecretary_1080p.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Pintocas

The Pro Dommes
Ariel and Katy are very successful pro-dommes. But their business has grown beyond the point where they can handle it all themselves, so they place an advert for an intern. It all sounded impossibly exciting to Anita, although she's not entirely sure which side of the ropes she really wants to be... and there's no fooling the pro-dommes, who spot that she's really a submissive. But maybe they still have a position for her, just not quite the one that was advertised!

anitaarielkatyprodommes_1080p.part1.rar
anitaarielkatyprodommes_1080p.part2.rar
anitaarielkatyprodommes_1080p.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Pintocas

The Wrong Victim
Ariel goes out to work, leaving just her cuddly toys in charge of the house. But in her absence a thug breaks in, ready to pounce on her when she returns... he overcomes her, strips her, binds and gags her... then, it transpires, he's got the wrong girl! It should have been her neighbour, across the street. That gives him a dilemma. He doesn't really want to have to wait around, but he can't let Ariel go until he's captured his actual target. So he settles down to stake out his real target from Ariel's bedroom, leaving her bound and helpless on the bed for over 24 hours!

Ariel_wrongvictim_1080p.part1.rar
Ariel_wrongvictim_1080p.part2.rar
Ariel_wrongvictim_1080p.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account