Resistance Play

Tie-guy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Anyone into this in particular?

The idea of consensual "forced sex" really turns me on. Although, I wouldn't ever consider doing this with someone who wasn't fully on board. People who "let" their partners perform BDSM with little understanding of the psychology end up hurt or freaked out. At the end of the day I see my kink as an aspect of my sexuality not the definition of it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Infinia

I've always fantasised about it but it's hard sometimes. Mistress usually gets to worried about me or hurting me to much.
She did do a rape fantasy once just burst into our house coming home on her lunch brake god that was awesome i still have wonderfull dreams about that day.

but she's never done it again so if anyone here figueres out a way to help it a bit i'd like to hear it aswel.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Rape play is pretty common, at least in fantasy. You can easily build a scene involving a fake weapon (don't use a real one; that's just asking for trouble) and a ski mask or something similar. The sub has to submit or get 'killed'. Use lots of verbal play to build up the non-consensual illusion. If the dom is stronger than the sub, it's not too hard to make the scene a little more violent.

Fileboom Premium Account

Tie-guy

Rape play is pretty common, at least in fantasy. You can easily build a scene involving a fake weapon (don't use a real one; that's just asking for trouble) and a ski mask or something similar.

The intruder scenario is really appealing!

For me, it's about the exchange of power. The bondage stripping them of movement, the gagging stripping them of their communication, the lack of consent uses their own body against them. Outside of resistance play, the exchange of power is quick but within a resistance setting it becomes slower and, for me, more pleasurable.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Lots of ways to stage it. You could just wake your sub up in the middle of the night as a 'burglar' and rape her. Or grab her as she gets home. You might want to use a code phrase that tells her it's you and not a real rapist (something like "stop fighting, bitch, and no one gets hurt" or something else specific enough that a real rapist is unlikely to use that exact phrase).

Fileboom Premium Account

Tie-guy

Lots of ways to stage it. You could just wake your sub up in the middle of the night as a 'burglar' and rape her. Or grab her as she gets home. You might want to use a code phrase that tells her it's you and not a real rapist (something like "stop fighting, bitch, and no one gets hurt" or something else specific enough that a real rapist is unlikely to use that exact phrase).

I'm a Nicholson fan, I usually whisper "Here's Johnny!" as sad as it is.

During my roleplay I like to be on equal terms with my partner. Or have her start as a typically dominant female role that I slowly destroy to establish myself as top dog. One I have thought about is my partner playing the part of a feminist or female professional.

I prefer the disrupted burglar rather than having the immediate advantage of my "victim" being sleepy. What can I say, I'm a freak ;)

Fileboom Premium Account