Renewed Search for my true Master

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by SafeInHisControl, Nov 7, 2009.

1. SafeInHisControl

SafeInHisControl New Member

Unfortunately, I've had to resume my search for the right Man to take me as His own...

I am a 23 year old obediant and devoted young girl, looking for a Man who commands the necessary respect... I am a very committed and loyal pet for the right person... Looking for more of a connection than just play, fueled by my devotion, and His patient but firm control... Possibly moving into deeper roles as time goes on.

Online for now (email, IM, webcam, pics and vids from my phone for Master's enjoyment throughout the day), maybe more in the future... I have been looking for the right Master, and will work until I'm broken to please Him.

I'm also a little out of practice, and would need a patient Man willing to train, but my eagerness to please and devotion is unparalleled.

My only request is that You're real, intelligent, and trustworthy... Age is not a concern.

Contact me here, or at MissAnthropic1@yahoo.com

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. YoungOne

YoungOne New Member

PMed already =)

3. MasterN

MasterN New Member

Female want to be a slave to me? If so then send a pic of your tits, ass, pussy, and one of your whole nude body, one of clamps on ur nipples and clit, one of two figers in ur pussy, one of two fingers in your ass, one of u cumming, and one of ur face in ur cum puddle in a email to mastern6845@yahoo.com. U must do this before I will accept u as my slave. i want to see how submissive u are.