Red Asses - Hard Spanking Videos with Beatiful Girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessnik111

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

abc_h1500.jpg

Model:
Adrienne Black

College Discipline - H:
"I only wanted a glass, not the whole bottle!" protests beautiful Adrienne Black. Taking alcohol from her father's expensive cellar when she's not yet 21 costs her 12 with a cane from Earl Grey, six of them bare! "I've never been caned before, it really stings!" she admits, "Especially with my booty bare." Watch for Adrienne's deliciously sassy dialogue plus an out-take in College Discipline.

Info about video:
130.75 MB - 08:58 - WMV - 720x576

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Lessnik111

abc_j1500.jpg

Model:
Adrienne Black

College Discipline - J:
"I guess I deserve a spanking," admits six-feet tall beauty Adrienne Black, after wrecking her car. Family lawyer Earl Grey is waiting as she emerges from her bathroom in just panties. In his hand, a fearsome wooden paddle! Bent over the end of her bed, long legs topped by smooth, round cheeks, Adrienne takes 10 swats totally nude in College Discipline. Reaction cam replays catch it all!

Info about video:
115.59 MB - 07:59 - WMV - 720x576

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Lessnik111

abc_a1500.jpg

Model:
Adrienne Black

College Discipline Program - A:
Slim, stylish and oozing class, stunning newcomer Adrienne Black learns that being rich won't prevent a spanking in the new series, College Discipline Program. At 6ft, she towers over Earl Grey. Tossing her long blonde hair and smiling sweetly, she tries to talk her way out of his plans to motivate her college studies. Skirt up, panties down, she learns she's not too old for a red bottom!

Info about video:
104.87 MB - 07:11 - WMV - 720x576

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

abc_b1500.jpg

Model:
Adrienne Black

College Discipline Program - B:
"If you're gonna treat me like a kid, then I'll dress like one," sasses stunning blonde Adrienne Black in school uniform! This Firm Hand newcomer is heading for a licking in College Discipline Program, and who better than Earn Grey to spank that beautiful booty a deep red, first on panties, then bare. Adrienne's long legs look delicious as she bends reluctantly over the end of her bed

Info about video:
91.03 MB - 06:20 - WMV - 720x576

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

abc_c1500.jpg

Model:
Adrienne Black

College Discipline Program - C:
Playing pool and smoking cigarettes means only one thing for college girl Adrienne Black in a Discipline Program with Earl Grey. Her parents agree she needs structure and attention to her studies. Bent over a pool table with white panties on show, she's soundly spanked before those panties come down her long, fashion-model legs to bare curvy, crimson-red bottom cheeks.

Info about video:
135.41 MB - 09:26 - WMV - 720x576

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

abc_d1500.jpg

Model:
Adrienne Black

College Discipline Program - D:
It's only her fourth shoot, but Adrienne Black does her first-ever nude scene, and it's HOT! Undressing in front of her bathroom mirror, she's startled by Earl Grey. He's responsible for this stunning college's girl's welfare, including discipline! Caught coming home at 5am, she has to bend over for 20 with a leather paddle, first with panties "wedgied", then nude, pert 34B breasts jiggling!

Info about video:
105.93 MB - 07:19 - WMV - 720x576

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

abc_e1500.jpg

Model:
Adrienne Black

College Discipline Program - E:
Playing table tennis in tiny denim shorts, long legged beauty Adrienne Black finds herself bent provocatively over the end of her bed for a spanking - using a ping pong paddle! Instead of studying for college, she's been hanging out with friends. That fun time has to be paid for with a sore bottom. Spanked 10 on shorts, 10 in white panties, even they come off for a final 10 bare!

Info about video:
100.5 MB - 06:56 - WMV - 720x576

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

abc_f1500.jpg

Model:
Adrienne Black

College Discipline Program - F:
Beautiful blonde Adrienne Black suns herself by the pool instead of getting ready for an important dinner with family and friends. Fortunately, Earl Grey is on hand to provide hands-on correction for this college hottie! First a hand spanking in her bikini, then bent over a pool table for 20 with the tawse - 10 on her tight mini skirt, 10 with her panties down on that tight teenage bottom!

Info about video:
79.96 MB - 05:34 - WMV - 720x576

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

abc_g1500.jpg

Model:
Adrienne Black

College Discipline - G:
She's tall, blonde and spoilt by her rich folks. It's Earl Grey's job to punish her for rudeness and drunkenness at a dinner event for her parents' friends. His solution? Have her grab ankles for 10 swats with a school paddle in College Discipline. The loud crack on tight denim jeans is matched only by her reactions (catch slow-mo replays at the end!) as she's never, ever been paddled before!

Info about video:
105.11 MB - 07:17 - WMV - 720x576

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

abc_i1500.jpg

Model:
Adrienne Black

College Discipline - I:
Mocking Earl Grey by dressing in a provocative school uniform will only earn beautiful blonde Adrienne Black extra swats with a smarting leather tawse! " I had to lie over a footstool," explains Adrienne, "so at least my bottom wasn't so stretched as bending over. But it still stung like hell!" See those panties come down her long legs as she submits to a well-deserved strapping! Delicious.

Info about video:
106.61 MB - 07:22 - WMV - 720x576

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.